Home Loans and Support

thank you sillyworld!

Discussion in 'CitiMortgage' started by rbishop, Nov 1, 2009.

1. rbishop

rbishop LoanSafe Member

just wanted to shout out a thanks to sillyworld and this web site. I was told by citi my trial payments were do on the 1st but I had till the 5th. I posted a question and Sillyworld told me not to pay past the 1st, but to borrow the money if needed. I went to my mother-in-law (hated to do that) but I did. It was paid on time and I have already sent her the money back.
    When i called in the payment (now a 30 dollar charge for phone in, which they waived) I was told had I paid past the 1st that I would have been disqualified.
    SO....thank you Sillyworld and to this web site!!
    rbishop
  2. SillyWorld

SillyWorld LoanSafe Member

Good Luck! and your Welcome
  3. Sunbeam

Sunbeam LoanSafe Member

Yes, thank you Sillyworld...you gave me a lot of moral support when I was going through my modification situation with Citi. Thanks for helping me through. I hope you get the success you deserve very very soon.
  4. SillyWorld

SillyWorld LoanSafe Member

Sunbeam

Hey hey, we all need support in this Silly World, If I can help I will be there, and maybe and hopefully my turn will come:cool: