Home Loans and Support

Substitution of Trustee - Wells Fargo - Cal Reconveyance

Discussion in 'Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure - Do You Need Help to ' started by pitinmystomach, Mar 25, 2009.

1. pitinmystomach

pitinmystomach LoanSafe Member

Hello,

I couldn't find any info on this in my search. I hope that you can help.

We received an NOD on our 1st TD. I got the demand amount and was working on pulling the cash needed to pay it off. We're still waiting for a check from our 401K withdrawl. I am a realtor and will have two closed escrows in the next two - three weeks. It was my intent to pay the amount in arrears and move forward.

However, today I got a "Substitution of Trustee" notice and it said notuce of Trustee Sale - but there was no date.

Is it still possible to stop this process at this time. I'm frantically gathering funds!!!

Help!!!
  2. kat10

kat10 LoanSafe Member

Pit,
    We are in forecloseure w/ WF and Cal Reconvey also. Have you been in contact w/WF? How long did it take between NOD and demand letter?
    k