Home Loans and Support

slightly underwater...need short sale advice

Discussion in 'Short Sale Outpost' started by tomtoday, Mar 5, 2009.

  1. tomtoday

    tomtoday LoanSafe Member

    I live in a condo (owe 129,000,...worth 115,00)....paying 8% interest in ct and would like to achieve a short sale! Are there any reputable short sale service company's that will assign a realtor and negotiate with lender on my behalf!! So many companys claim to do this, but who is trustworthy?
  2. Moe

    Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

    Hi tomtoday,

    Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..............

    You can go through a real estate attorney to take care of a short sale and negotiation for you..............you can check their licensing through the bar association........
    You can also search for one on your state's bar association website under the lawyer referral section.

    or go to

    National Association of Consumer Advocates – Consumer Protection Advocates and Attorneys

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy