Home Loans and Support

slightly underwater...need short sale advice

Discussion in 'Short Sale Outpost' started by tomtoday, Mar 5, 2009.

1. tomtoday

tomtoday LoanSafe Member

I live in a condo (owe 129,000,...worth 115,00)....paying 8% interest in ct and would like to achieve a short sale! Are there any reputable short sale service company's that will assign a realtor and negotiate with lender on my behalf!! So many companys claim to do this, but who is trustworthy?
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Hi tomtoday,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..............

You can go through a real estate attorney to take care of a short sale and negotiation for you..............you can check their licensing through the bar association........
    You can also search for one on your state's bar association website under the lawyer referral section.

or go to

National Association of Consumer Advocates – Consumer Protection Advocates and Attorneys