Home Loans and Support

"Return Perm Mod Doc's on 10/07/2010 ,and still have a trustee's sell date for 10/18/2010".

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by duckwidow, Oct 12, 2010.

1. duckwidow

duckwidow LoanSafe Member

We received our loan modification docs and sent them back last Thursday, Oct 7. My house is scheduled for trustee's sale on 10/18/10. How do I know that the sale won't happen?
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Welcome and thanks for joining LoanSafe.

Your sale date should have been stopped as soon as the permanent modification was complete. Call in and verify with multiple reps that the sale date has been canceled, and also try looking up the sale on BofA's Recontrust website. This site lists all of the loans they currently have in default and scheduled for foreclosure.

ReconTrust
  3. This Is It

This Is It LoanSafe Member

Keep us update on your out come. Good luck:)
  4. duckwidow

duckwidow LoanSafe Member

BofA negotiator called today and said the sale was cancelled. I also called Recontrust and checked the status with them via an automated system.
  5. This Is It

This Is It LoanSafe Member

Excellent!!!:) Congrats on your Modification!!!
  6. ocguy

ocguy LoanSafe Member

If your still in review of a loan mod how do you postpone or cancel the sale date does my negotiator have to do it? also I was told that sometimes you have to call the attorneys for Recon & make sure it is postponed & that they spoke to the negotiator my sale date is 12/30
    any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm running out of options & I need to keep my house. thanks.