Home Loans and Support

Received notice of sale

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by guard, Aug 22, 2011.

1. guard

guard LoanSafe Member

Completed a trial modification with BOA negotiator Walter Jaminez. rec'd letter from boa that trail was successful 8 Aug 2011 . Sale date notice posted on my door 12 Aug 2011 with sale date of 14 Sep2011 . BOAs monitor says file now up for perm mod NO GUARANTEES. monitor is watching and trying to get assigned to a negotiator for perm mod. cannot guarantee that it will be assigned to walter (person for trial mod) but cannot connect me to walter jaminez who was the original negotiator. called his number no longer get his voice mail but a generic account. I was assisgened to him via the office of president after the run around for almost two years trying to get a mod. no HAMP don't meet 31% income rule. walter did a capitalizaiton mod.. took my payment up $500, but i can manage that and comp trial mod period successfully... need to find walter.. any suggestions???? or email address..
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Hi guard,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..........

I can't help you find Walter, but I can help you get your file escalated to the executive team.

BofA Executive Team
    1-704-386-5687

Good Luck! Please keep us posted on how it goes.
  3. guard

guard LoanSafe Member

thanks cat, i am going to try to give them until thursday... the monitor said that a negotiator will contact me by then.i haven't been asisgned one for the perm mod BUT THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES . i am just in limbo as to should i wait for that or should i move on to call boa executive team... i got the office of president from this site back in may and thats how i got a trial modification for a capitalization mod...