Home Loans and Support

Produce the note

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by nugirl, Jun 6, 2011.

1. nugirl

nugirl LoanSafe Member

Does anyone know if you ask the banks to produce the original note and they respond by producing a copy of the original, is that sufficient?
    Or must they prove in court that they have the original?
    Thank you
  2. fightforit

fightforit LoanSafe Member

I hope this does not go against the rules - Moe has let it go before.I know the name of the site sounds like a pay for service or something but it isn't. Everyone should check out the robosigner list on takebackyourhome.com
    It is a list that is updated monthly of all the robosigners being found on our documents. Which again reminds me to remind you all to request a QWR so you can see how the Bank signed you note after closing.