Home Loans and Support

Perm Loan Mod, BOA, terms ALL different! Opinions???

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by juliesticka, Dec 28, 2009.

1. juliesticka

juliesticka LoanSafe Member

I finally got loan mod after writting to OOP. It actually only took 3 weeks from initial email to OOP...however, the loan mod doc's were signed in Feb.2009, BOA denied them and finally accepted them but they still say I am about $3000 late fees, they are missing 2 payments I made, WTF??? Now the senior Negotiator I had sends me to escrow dept, escrow sends me to some dept to recoup lost monies, same old run around. Except I have a higher loan balance and the payments are higher that before the mod because of these extra taxes that I paid(it raised the balance of our loan) and they are telling me to pay again. Sorry I just needed to vent! I just hope everyone here on this site documents everything and everyone they have talked to. Anyone else have different terms when it is all said and done?
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

I have seen mistakes like this happen all the time. I suggest you go ahead and contact the OOP once again to let them know what happened, maybe they will be able to fix this..
    <SCRIPT src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</SCRIPT><IFRAME marginHeight=0 src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?format=undefinedxundefined&output=html&lmt=1262039655&ea=0&flash=10.0.32.18&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.loansafe.org%2Fforum%2Floan-modification%2F20732-perm-loan-mod-boa-terms-all-different-opinions.html&dt=1262039655968&correlator=1262039655968&jscb=1&jscd=1&frm=0&ga_vid=2142300854.1259963416&ga_sid=1262032929&ga_hid=9109672&ga_fc=1&u_tz=-480&u_his=61&u_java=1&u_h=768&u_w=1280&u_ah=738&u_aw=1280&u_cd=32&u_nplug=0&u_nmime=0&biw=1259&bih=517&ifk=411426437&fu=0&ifi=1&dtd=78" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=google_ads_frame marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>
  3. juliesticka

Contacted them...they say contact the escrow dept, and the payment recovery dept, etc. Is that my job(well obviously it is)? I know that when I make a mistake I fix it so why don't they have to? I thought working with the OOP would cover my ass and NOPE, now they want to push me off again to the next dept. At least I can say I got a (F----- up) Loan MOd!!!! LOL
  4. hope67

hope67 LoanSafe Member

My neighbor went thru a similar situation, she got a modification from BOA, they added the delinquent interest and and past due escrow to her balance, However, her statement showed a past due escrow!! They were asking her to pay the past due amount which was already added to her new modified balance. It was a nightmare, she had to contact the escrow dept. it took couple of months for them to correct it.

Good luck!
  5. juliesticka

Great couple MORE months, I thought 11 months (now 11 wow) and it would be done, wrong I was again! This whole thing in comprehensible. These banks are still in business, how can that be? Couple more months and I got what was called "FAST TRACK LOAN MODIFICATION" LOL!