Home Loans and Support

paying what is owed

Discussion in 'Countrywide Home Loans - Tell Us Your Countrywide ' started by 4mytoots, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. 4mytoots

    4mytoots LoanSafe Member

    we are at the beginning stages of forclosure..fortunately we can now pay the back amount which is due. Question is what is the next step? Also I am receiving something about a Home Saver Advance Program but I do not remember signing up for this. they state we owe them money. I can not find anything on this. Any ideas?

    Our loan was originally with Countrywide now at BoA.
  2. Evan Bedard

    Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

    Welcome to the forums.

    Well if you are able to come up with the entire past due amount along with last fees, they will bring your account current and get you out of foreclosure. You should not have to pay any other company additional fees to bring your account current. What company is contacting you in regards to this Home Saver Advance Program?

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy