Home Loans and Support

No Upfront Fee Loan Modification, Stop Sale- If You Have Chase Or Bofa Insane Turn Around Times.

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by LoanModHelpCenter.com, Aug 4, 2011.

1. LoanModHelpCenter.com

LoanModHelpCenter.com Michael Nazarinia Loan Workout Expert 855-678-6690

Loan Mod Help Center Loan Mod Help Center Free Income And Property Analysis.

Don't forget to use the facebook like button on the left, spread the word.

LoanModHelpCenter.com - Helping Homeowners with Foreclosure Stop Sales, Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Second Lien Strips

CHASE CLIENTS: We had chase come down to our office, and meet with us to form an alliance if you will on getting homeowners help, Yes when i got the call i though it was a joke because from the start of this CHASE has been one of the worst banks to work with (THAT IS NOW OLD NEWS) Chase has become one of the favorite banks, along with BofA and Citi, which covers the majority of loans or a very large part.

One of the questions i asked chase was WHY us? The Manager, and the other gentlemen that came down said it wasn't easy, we have been following the progress, how things are going and checking the background of all involved. This was a nice pat on the back, for us here at the office, because we work our you know what off to be the only company out there that cares what the homeowners thinks.

So I'm sure you want to know how long will it take? Well we always under promise over deliver, however from submission to chase we should have results in 30-45 days according to CHASE. We only take on files that make sense, and i think that was a big part of why CHASE chose us. There is files, that flat out will not be modified. The investor doesn't do mods, flat out very interesting to hear. That number is about 1-3% of chase loans, so being its a very small amount. Also chase is now using NPV 4.0 with the "PRA" waterfall which means they try to do principal reduction to 115%, which comes off in 1/3 per year for 3 years, as long as the borrower does not miss 3 payments.

We hope to maintain this relationship, and help thousands of homeowners. Keep us posted on your progress. And please send people our way, we are the only company out there that will give you a free income property analysis.

LoanModHelpCenter.com - Helping Homeowners with Foreclosure Stop Sales, Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Second Lien Strips

no obligation, Income and Property Analysis for LoanSafe Members.

Loan Mod Help Ceneter, started a thread on here, asking what homeowners think about this and the response was AMAZING, people basically saying they have been searching evrywhere for something like this. The only company to date to do everything with ZERO upfront fees, period.

So many people on here, could save a huge amount of time, first finding out if Modification is even an option, and if it is we do the entire thing with no UPFRONT fees, NO MOD , NO CHARGE it really is that simple.

This generally takes 5-7 minutes of your time, and you will have a much better idea where you stand. Again this is FREE no obligation.

If we can help, you we will let you know! If we can't we will still point you in the right direction. There is no risk, in seeing if a modification is an option for you. You only pay once you get your modification in your HAND.

-Bi-weekly updates
    -Online Client portal to check status
    -All negotiations handled, and communication
    -FTC, and MARS compliant with NO upfront fees, period.

LOAN MOD HELP CENTER FAQ SECTION

FAQ's:

Do I really pay nothing until the loan is modified?

JUST A WARNING: Please be advised most companies out there may claim to be a no upfront fee modification company, however most companies who advertise themselves as "no upfront fee loan modification companies" actually have a step up fee structure where you have to make payments in increments starting when you become pre-qualified. Loan Mod Help Center does not charge you anything until the modification is complete. No hidden fees, Or bait and switch.

Monthly budget review and Analysis:

Review of your financial budget for “crisis” and/or “solvent” Monthly Budget: Servicers/Lenders require that you do have a “balanced” budget in order to qualify for a loan workout solution. “Excess” or “insufficient” or “undocumented” income is one of the main reasons for a loan workout denial. Principles of “self reporting” are covered to allow you to see an optimal specific blend of not too much and not too little in order to prove that you have a sufficient hardship while also showing you still have enough income left over to support the new modified payment. The “crisis” or “solvent” budget is done with you and is based on your self-reported expenses and possibly statistical norms and generally accepted accounting principles. The budget is formulated or revised using the monthly minimum and maximum nationally published household allowances.

Its is Finally here, we had the admin try to change the thread into this thread and lost all the posts stating how much this would help all you home owners, so many of you have called in. I hope you all appreciate when we tell you there is no option for modification. Trust me we do not want to turn you away if we can help. If you ever have any question please feel free to ask. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

If you would like to contact Michael from the LMHC, email him the following nine inputs:

[FONT=&amp]loansafe@loanmodhelpcenter.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1. Loan Balance Now=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]2. Past Due if any=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]3. Gross Monthly Income for Borrower and Co Borrower=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]4. Mortgage Payment without taxes and insurannce=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]5. Real Estate Taxes per month=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]6. Hazard Insurance and/or HOA per month=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]7. Home Value (check zillow.com or chase home value estimator)=[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]8. Investor (if you know, always check if fannie or freddie below[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]9. Other monthly debt payment total for credit cards and collections[/FONT][FONT=&amp] =[/FONT]

Find out Now If you even QUALIFY for a Loan Workout Solution. Post Your Situation
  3. LOST&FOUND

LOST&FOUND LoanSafe Member

Loan Balance Now: 567,897.85
    Past Due Amount: 48,000.00
    Gross Monthly Income: $ 8681.60 ( this is net monthly income )
    Mortgage Payment: $ 1,774.68 ( this is an Interest Only adjustable )
    Real Estate Taxes: 579.66
    Insurance: 583.86
    HOA: $ 325.00
    Home Value:$ 571900.00
    Investor: OHIO Savings Bank
    Montly Expenses : 12,828.65 Evan this figures came from the bank after we sent out our P & L. However, our net income is $ 11,065.00 not $ 8,681.60. They are including all credit cards shown in our report, but we are not paying them. Please give me your opinion about this. I just have 30 days to appeal to the bank or lose my home. Your opinion will be very much appreciate. Lost & Found
  4. TomEason

TomEason LoanSafe Guide Staff Member

Lost&found

Thanks for your post. You've listed you net income twice, once as $8,681.60, and again as $12,828.65. You might want to clarify. As I'm sure you know, for a HAMP mod, lenders don't use net income; they use gross income.
  5. LOST&FOUND

Thank you Tom for your reply. Tom, the net income that the bank is using is: $ 8,681.60 and monthly expenses of $ 12,828.65. When we sent out the P & L from Jan thru April/2013, our net income was $ 8804.00 plus the income from disability of $ 758.00. Tom my question to you is: Lets say we made $ 46,000.00 gross income minus expenses for the business of 10,000.00 ( No including self employment taxes as expenses ) it leaves us $ 36,000.00 net for the 4 month divided by 4 = $ 9,000.00. The bank is not using gross they are using net. Is there any hope on this ? please Tom let me know. Thanks a lot :)
  6. Evan Bedard

I believe the problem here is the fact your expenses come out to $12,828.65 and your mortgage payment was only $1,774 IO ARM. What other expenses are causing you to have such a high deficit?
  7. LOST&FOUND

Dear cat I called Michael I emailed him but no answer from him. Could please forward my figures to him to see if I get any help?
  8. LOST&FOUND

A bunch of credit cards payments, auto payments. Some of the credit cards are not being paid, but the bank is still including them as liabilities.
  9. Baileyshelby

Baileyshelby LoanSafe Member

1. Loan Balance Now=$540,000 including $80,000 late
    2. Past Due if any= see above- $80,000 30 months
    3. Gross Monthly Income for Borrower and Co Borrower= $5400 borrower plus $2800 contributing spouse
    4. Mortgage Payment without taxes and insurance (do not include taxes and insurance) = $2241
    5. Real Estate Taxes per month= $600
    6. Hazard Insurance and/or HOA per month=$50
    7. Home Value (check zillow.com or chase home value estimator)=$599k
    8. Mortgage servicer and Investor (check if fannie or freddie or MERS below links)-boa
    9. Other monthly debt payment total for credit cards and collections = $2200
    10. Current interest rate = varied loan was made 2/2008 uncertified income 5/30 arm
    11. Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate? = Arm
    12. Have you been modified before? if so, what date? = no
    13. When did you get this loan, what year? = 2/2008
    14. If you own any other properties, it is best to set an appointment to discuss = na
  10. Evan Bedard

Hello BaileyShelby,

If you have not done so already, I recommend you email the following 14 inputs to Michael and his team here:

loansafe@loanmodhelpcenter.com