Home Loans and Support

Need help with Securedoc.html

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by sns0710, Jun 30, 2010.

1. sns0710

sns0710 LoanSafe Member

I have received emails from my negotiator and have opened them. She recently sent me one and when I tried to log in, I must have forgotten the password or something and after trying to reset it, it says that my account has been suspended. It says to contact the sender, which I did and she just keeps sending me emails, even though I told her that I can not open them.
    She finally called me tonight and I told her again that I can not open the emails and she said I had to reset the account myself, she could not do it.
    Does anyone know how to do this?
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

I am not sure, but here are a couple threads and maybe you can join them to ask.

Received a curious email from Deanne Martin - Loans, Debt & Credit

Dec 2, 2009 ... This morning I got a curious email back with an attachment which is called "securedoc.html" which is redirects your browser to ...
    www.loansafe.org/.../19539-received-curious-email-deanne-martin.html

Kimberly Evans....BOA Negotiator - Loans, Debt & Credit

Read your secure message by opening the attachment, securedoc.html. You will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. ...
    www.loansafe.org/forum/bank.../28019-kimberly-evans-boa-negotiator.html
  3. sns0710

sns0710 LoanSafe Member

I sent an email to sendsecure.support@bankofamerica.com and they had to reset my email address for me, so I can now open the emails from BOA.
  4. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Good news, thanks for sharing that with the community.