Home Loans and Support

Need contact info/success stories for PNC mod. please..

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by BrokeAEinNorCal, May 10, 2010.

1. BrokeAEinNorCal

BrokeAEinNorCal LoanSafe Member

is ther anyone that can help with contact info ? like an email address for OOP or escalated phone numbers/direct contact- have friends trying to mod- PNC, not gping well, needs to get escalted. thanks! (has anyone gotten a mod?)
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

3. MALIZNA

MALIZNA LoanSafe Member

PNC is extremely difficult to work with. Their hold times are 40 minutes plus to get connected. NO ONE knows what is going on. Their trial payments are ALWAYS incorrectly calculated, they do whatever they want, and then tell you if you don=t like the offer, (even if its THEIR mistake) to kiss off. If you have any success stories, please advise, as I find them miserable
  4. hootyboo

hootyboo LoanSafe Member

Malizna is actually kind in her assessment of PNC. They are, beyond any doubt, incompetent idiots without any clue what is going on. They make stuff up, constantly claim that the matter is "being reviewed" and/or missing documentation, and always want you to call back in a week or 10 days for a status update, at which time they will put you on hold, transfer you around and eventually hang up on you. They won't give you a direct line or email address, so every time you call in you have to go through 20 questions from a script with some clueless $9/hr, ill-tained clerk who can't even read the computer screen properly.

I was told 5 weeks ago that I was approved for the HAMP program and that my trial docs were on their way. After dozens of calls I was made to resubmit much of my documentation and then rejected for "excessive forebearance." No numbers were given. No one seems to have a clue when I call in.

I feel like I am in hell.