Home Loans and Support

Need Citimortgage Executive Contacts

Discussion in 'Short Sale Outpost' started by robbo, Jul 30, 2010.

1. robbo

robbo LoanSafe Member

I'm knee deep in a short sale of my principal residence. Things have been moving along since we started in June. We have a solid buyer and just received a great approval letter from our negotiator but for one thing. They required us to close in 10 business days from the letter. Now I know there's someone with some personal agenda who's trying to force this on us but I don't believe Citimortgage could come up with a valid one. Probably a commission or bonus to get quick closes. My realtor and the escrow person either are doing nothing or may have just given up with one request. We have come this far over the last year and a half so I believe that Executives would set things to a more reasonable timeframe. They even know this is a FHA buyer which is known to take longer.

Can anyone helpout with Citimortgage executive names, email or and even phone numbers if possible? I'll try anyone. I did a search but only came up with Vikram Pandit so far. I was able to gain what I needed from Bof A previously by going to the top and believe I can again as this doesn't make any sense.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hi robbo,

Sometimes they will only give you a short amount of time before you are supposed to close the deal. Here try using the contacts listed below, they should help:

Vikram.Pandit@citi.com

Email address:
    homeownerhelp@citi.com

Phone Number:
    1-866-915-9417 Option 4

CitiMortgage's Executive Response Team (1-636-261-7200)
  3. robbo

robbo LoanSafe Member

Thanks Evan,

It appears that Citi has by design a lock on info of their executives names and contact info. I had Vikrams of course and only Mr Das the CEO of citimorgage but all my searching didn't come up with others. Now I see my loan has been sold back in June to Selene Finance. Just received notice this past weekend. They seem to want to make what was a very smooth short sale as difficult as possible. We'll see how this all shakes over the next week as we get closer to the threatened close date ultimatum and also the trustees sales date.

Robbo
  4. James cuck

James cuck LoanSafe Member

Let's face it, 2008 was not a good year to have "mortgage" in your name. The mortgage lending unit of <company id="58365">Citigroup</company>, CitiMortgage originates and services residential mortgages throughout the US. It manages most of its parent's $750 billion mortgage portfolio. CitiMortgage also offers refinancing and investment products. The company sells through retail, online, and correspondent channels. CitiMortgage is among the riskier businesses of Citigroup, which in 2009 announced that it would split itself up. CitiMortgage and other money-losing units such as <company id="103995">CitiFinancial</company>well be hived off to form a new business, Citi Holdings. The reorganization will also allow Citigroup to spin off or sell struggling assets to raise money.