Home Loans and Support

Need address to send a Certified letter to Bank of America about vacating.

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by ozzy866, Jul 23, 2010.

  1. ozzy866

    ozzy866 LoanSafe Member

    Need address to send a Certified letter to Bank of America about vacating.
    We are having all utilities and insurance taken off the house and no yard maintainence will be done after Aug. 1st.
    Who can I mail this to Certified so they know the house is ALL theirs?
    Phone calls are not working and we are moving next week.
    House was included in BK7.
  2. Evan Bedard

    Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

    I would send the letter certified to the Office of the President.

    President Home Loans and Insurance
    Bank of America
    100 North Tryon St.
    Charlotte, NC 28255
  3. lisasxr

    lisasxr LoanSafe Member

    Another address to try:
    BAC Home LNS Lp/Cntrywde
    450 American St
    Simi Valley, CA 93065-6285
    (This is the address shown on my credit report)

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy