Home Loans and Support

Nationstar 2nd Mortgage Balance $0?

Discussion in 'Debt Settlement' started by goldengoal, Apr 2, 2014.

1. goldengoal

goldengoal LoanSafe Member

I stopped making payments on my 2nd 21 months ago. In that time boa sold my loans to nationstar last may. As of January I noticed that my 2nd mortgage balance online shows 0 balance, but when I get paper statements it shows actual loan balance. Any ideas?
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Is it BofA or Nationstar showing a 0 balance? If it is BofA and because it was recently sold , it takes time for things to show correctly on your credit and Nationstar may show up soon.
  3. goldengoal

It's nationstar
  4. goldengoal

It's nationstar
  5. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

That should change then soon. I have heard of this happening to other people in the forum.