Home Loans and Support

NACA FAX Cover link NOT working. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'NACA' started by Mercury213, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Mercury213

Mercury213 LoanSafe Member

2. LadyDoveFL

LadyDoveFL LoanSafe Member

I get a server error from the NACA fax cover feature.

However, I just checked my list of downloads received and, much to my surprise, I see that the 38-page fax that I sent to them around 2PM today was listed!

For a bit of irony, I don't have a landline, so I went to my lender's local branch office and had them fax the package to NACA!
  3. Mercury213

Mercury213 LoanSafe Member

Hmmm. At least you have a link to get an error. I have NO link. Just text. AND I cannot access any list of "downloads received." I'm sure NACA will get right on this problem. Right!

Thanks for checking.
  4. franklyspeaking

franklyspeaking LoanSafe Member

I hope I don't sound stupid but any fax cover sheet that has your NACA ID# on it is sufficient to get the documents processed. The most important thing is to put your NACA ID# on every document using their fax cover sheet or a plain sheet of paper. Either way works fine.