Home Loans and Support

NACA and Form 4506-T

Discussion in 'NACA' started by mattfree99, Jan 27, 2010.

1. mattfree99

mattfree99 LoanSafe Member

I need to submit form 4506-T to NACA, I need to know how many years are required? They we not be able to see 2009 which appears to be about 38K less then 2008.
  2. justdeb

justdeb LoanSafe Member

you should only have to submit 1 form to my knowledge. HAMP Guidelines state that form plus your previous years tax returns must be provided (meaning you have to provide the tax documents).
  3. Chased around and around

Chased around and around LoanSafe Member

The last three years is what they want to see, '07, '08, and '09...
  4. justdeb

justdeb LoanSafe Member

is that for NACA or for all participating HAMP? We only had to agree to the previous year...... ???
  5. goldgem

goldgem LoanSafe Member

I believe the instruction is just to sign the tax form, don't indicate the years. NACA will take care of the rest.
  6. mattfree99

mattfree99 LoanSafe Member

:) I may of asked the question in to much haste.
    Yes it appears you just sign the form.
    Thanks everyone.