Home Loans and Support

NACA and Form 4506-T

Discussion in 'NACA' started by mattfree99, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. mattfree99

    mattfree99 LoanSafe Member

    I need to submit form 4506-T to NACA, I need to know how many years are required? They we not be able to see 2009 which appears to be about 38K less then 2008.
  2. justdeb

    justdeb LoanSafe Member

    you should only have to submit 1 form to my knowledge. HAMP Guidelines state that form plus your previous years tax returns must be provided (meaning you have to provide the tax documents).
  3. Chased around and around

    Chased around and around LoanSafe Member

    The last three years is what they want to see, '07, '08, and '09...
  4. justdeb

    justdeb LoanSafe Member

    is that for NACA or for all participating HAMP? We only had to agree to the previous year...... ???
  5. goldgem

    goldgem LoanSafe Member

    I believe the instruction is just to sign the tax form, don't indicate the years. NACA will take care of the rest.
  6. mattfree99

    mattfree99 LoanSafe Member

    :) I may of asked the question in to much haste.
    Yes it appears you just sign the form.
    Thanks everyone.

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy