Home Loans and Support

Message on CitiMortgage Account

Discussion in 'CitiMortgage' started by mom_of_two, Oct 30, 2009.

1. mom_of_two

mom_of_two LoanSafe Member

I sent my documents on Sept. 28 to Mortgage Outreach. On Oct. 22 they told me that they have all the documents and sent my file to underwriter at CitiMortgage.

Today, I see the following msg. on my CitiMortgage account.

"10/29/2009 Your mortgage assistance request is in review for final approval. We're here to help and expect your mortgage solution will be approved within the next 3 business days. We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to helping you find a mortgage solution to manage your financial needs."

Hope to hear good news, pls wish me luck.
  2. Big Booger

Big Booger Guest

I'm sending out a pray for you and your family
  3. Big Booger

Big Booger Guest

prayer that's what I meant - lots of em for you
  4. aubie37

aubie37 LoanSafe Member

Mom of Two,

Good luck and hopefully it will be a good plan.
  5. julier883

julier883 LoanSafe Member

Great, I am glad to see that they are processing MOD requests at a faster paste
  6. Sunbeam

Sunbeam LoanSafe Member

I suggest you make a screen shot of that screen. I had similar things pop up on my account....in August, same as yours. We did just, very successfully, complete the deal, but please don't get too disappointed if it doesn't happen right away...just keep pushing on and don't give up. You are in the neighborhood! Keep us posted on how it goes!
  7. mom_of_two

mom_of_two LoanSafe Member

Thank you all for your support...I will keep you posted
  8. langlang

langlang LoanSafe Member

Congrats mom of two, I just got the exact same message on November 6th. I'm not counting on a response in 3 days, just hopeful that this is a good sign and hopefully we are closer than before to a positive outcome.