Home Loans and Support

Lupe Barrios, BOA Senior Negotiator- Any Info?

Discussion in 'Countrywide Home Loans - Tell Us Your Countrywide ' started by dvida001, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dvida001

dvida001 LoanSafe Member

Hi everyone,

My file was just assigned to her per OOP. I've left her messages, but have not gotten a call back.

I hope I have the right contact# for her.

Any info on her would be appreciated, i.e. contact#, was she your negotiator, and was she helpful at all, etc.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Sorry I did a quick search but could not find this name mentioned anywhere..
  3. samtall

samtall LoanSafe Member

I was assigned the same person. Her number is 805 577 3202 or 800 405 0078 ext 3202
    Her supervisor is Zachary Howard 800 405 0078 ext 5343. Please let me know how she works for you. I have not spoken to her yet.

GOOD LUCK!