Home Loans and Support

Looking to sue B of A on my 1st, what to do with my 2nd with Green Tree?

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by Jeffpsalm23, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Jeffpsalm23

Jeffpsalm23 LoanSafe Member

I have been trying to get both my 1st with B of A and my 2nd with Green Tree modified, for the past year and half. Probably going to sue B of A on the first, Green Tree is still looking for the 118K. They have offer 50% over 12 months or prinicpal only for 11 years for the 118K. Any advise would be greatly appreciated, live in Hennepin county (Fed. Diaster) Minnesota. Thanks!
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Hi Jeffpsalm23,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining........

What are the grounds for your lawsuit against BofA? Were you trying to modify? If you are wanting to stay in the house read the following threads to get some idea of what to do with GreenTree:

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/debt-settlement/37996-strategy-settling-your-2nd.html

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/stop-...icing-llc-any-experience-settlement-them.html
  3. Jeffpsalm23

Jeffpsalm23 LoanSafe Member

Hi Cat,

Thanks, been trying to mod. with B of A for a 1 1/2 years, been denied about a year ago, they agreed to reopen case. Have had 5 sherriff sale dates, many automated messages reterivied that mod. review is in the final stage (2 Months). Mortgage taken out in 1/2004, sold to Wells Fargo at that time as part of Mortgage Pooling Agreement. Sell to Wells was not recorded at county until 5/2010 (Home Mod. request made in 1/2010). Rebo signer revolved, response to QWR was not adequate. All this to answer your question on what grounds, don't know specfics at this time.

Read the Green Tree treads they where helpful!

Thanks, for any other thoughts or help!