Home Loans and Support

Independent property inspector taking pics this morning!

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by lisascakes, Feb 22, 2011.

1. lisascakes

lisascakes LoanSafe Member

We had a visit with an independent property inspector taking pics this morning. He also came to the door asking for my husband - when I told him that he had just had surgery & could not come to the door can I help - he said that my husband needs to call BAC to discuss account. WTH

We are getting ready for our second HAMP trial payment on 3/1, the sale date of 3/4 has been postponed. I understand that the bank wants to make sure that the house is still being lived in, but dang - this is the second person who acts like I am not on the loan & they can not talk to me. BAC has never talked to my husband!!

He also left a note for me to give to my husband that states -

An independent property inspector visited your property. The purpose of this visit was to determine the occupancy & security condition of your property. This inspection is permitted under your security instrument. It is important that you contact you mortgage company to discuss your account. Then there is a phone number to customer service to call.

Guess just another example of how the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing!!!