Home Loans and Support

In house loan with nationstar....

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by jenmw, Apr 30, 2010.

1. jenmw

jenmw LoanSafe Member

Did not meet requirements for HAMP and was told I could be offered an in house modification as long as I made a payment by today - which would make me 90 days past due. The man told me the payment was needed in order to keep my account in his department while he requests ecsrow anaylsis, etc. I am a little leary about this because I feel like they are just trying to see how much more money they can get out of me before they do my loan mod. Will I not be offered the same in house mod if I am 90 days late? All questions they can not answer.
  2. wizzy26

wizzy26 LoanSafe Member

I was 19 months late and they did a inhouse loan mod allbeit this was wachovia so.....so thats BS.

But back then the terms were not really that good so continue to puch for hamp or something thats reflects it
    good luck
  3. jenmw

jenmw LoanSafe Member

Well, I was told that I would not qualify. They would not count my unemployment, so it looked as if though I only made 1000 per month. I was then told I could put my fiance's income even though he is not on the loan to bring the income to 3000.00. The guy trying to do this in house mod stated that I would not qualify for hamp with that income either and that the in house mod is my best option.

I have been trying to get a mod with Nationstar for 9 months and almost would just rather go ahead and see if I can get the in house rather than have to start all over dealing with these people for another 9 months. That is probably exactly what they want me to do. I have just heard that the in house mods are just as good?