Home Loans and Support

I'm now officially in the news!

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by JILLSTACI, Sep 21, 2010.

1. JILLSTACI

JILLSTACI LoanSafe Member

At least locally on the Treasure Coast of Florida, that is. With my full name (sans middle)!
    Will I lose my job? Will my lawyer dump me (he is quoted too!) Is my mother mad at me for throwing away my career in the financial sector? (she's conflicted! She'll forgive me if I end up on the Today Show, with her secret 'husband', Mr. Lauer!) Do I get a lot of hate mail online (I do! Even though I paid my mortgage a full year after being threatened with foreclosure!)

I'm annoyed that the reporter didn't alert me before posting the story. But, what can I do?

I would post a link, but I don't know all the rules here about that sort of thing.
  2. CA_NA

CA_NA LoanSafe Member

I am rooting for you! You are a human being and should be treated like one! Give them hell! Don't worry about what anyone thinks of you. In the end you have to watch out for yourself.
  3. DBarr13447

DBarr13447 LoanSafe Member

jillstaci-

Please post your link!

I'm SO fed up I don't know whether to SCREAM or cry...
  4. JILLSTACI

Critics: Home repo agents too 'gung-ho,' change locks before foreclosures are filed

Eh, not a real big story, even in my market, but what the hell. I'm no Lady Gaga of the Foreclosure World, but it's not like I could afford a stylist to become one, right?? Right?! Yeah!

I can't tell by my lawyer's email if he's pissed, pleased, or neutral on this little story, with our little names attached. I'm pessimistic enough to think that neither Wells Fargo nor Fannie Mae gives a hoot. I hope I don't lose my job.
  5. youngbel

youngbel LoanSafe Member

Congratulations jillstaci!

Couple of thoughts/advice for you:

- by nature, lawyers typically love the spotlight (sorry if I offend any legal types on the forum). If your lawyer didn't want to be in the media, he wouldn't have agreed to be interviewed.
    - reporters often won't tell you when a story appears
    - that being said, it is perfectly ok to ask them when they expect a story/article to appear. They usually have a general timeframe.
    - never ask to review or edit a story before publication -- this is definitely NOT kosher
    - many media will speakto you off the record. However, you need to clairfy this UP FRONT before you talk to them, and clarify the parameters. For example, some will only not quote your name, but everything else you say. Others will interview you, and then ask if they can quote you "on the record." But I always caution people to only say to the media things that they wouldn't mind seeing in the next edition/newscast/broadcast. With the Internet, we are frankly such a mobile world and information gets out instantaneously.

I think this is a great step forward. It is amazing some times what a little public exposure -- especially exposure that reaches the Internet -- can do to change the tune of large organizations. The biggest mistake companies can do is to underestimate the value of the media and public opinion...
  6. JILLSTACI

I was conflicted regarding speaking with the reporter. I spoke with her a lot, all of it explicitely on the record, and everything backed up with official documentation. However, I was always aware that no matter how sympathetic she was in dealing with me, she could very well turn around and paint me in an article in an unflattering light. I was afraid of that, and took the chance.

I'm at least relieved that she didn't make the article about Jillian ____, the deadbeat who defaulted on her mortgage and wants an easy ride into deadbeat town. She could have easily done that.

I'm just a byline in the article, but I'm still tickled. I'm a little scared, though. I work for a high profile company which values their good name, and they could decide to shake me from their tree. Key people in my company know I'm in foreclosure (even employees in the financial sector find themselves in my predicament) but it seems especially scary for people like me who work in finance to be not only facing this, but who are boldly facing and fighting the inadequacies prevalent in our industry. I'm a pariah of sorts, not-so-lurking in the shadows, at this point.
  7. OnMyWay2theFuture

OnMyWay2theFuture LoanSafe Member

OMG - Jill, that is the scariest thing I have ever heard!!
    We have a friend who was given the "go-ahead" to move in on a home that was bank-owned, very different story than the one you've published here.
    Wells Fargo is evil - ~:^{
  8. youngbel

youngbel LoanSafe Member

This is so true. For some reason, there still is a high public perception (in my opinion) that people with toxix mortgages or in mortage distress are there through there own fault -- that they took out mortgages they couldn't afford, and the whole financial crisis is their fault. All you have to do is go on this forum and see all the people with toxic mortgages who have owned their homes for lengthy periods of time tom see that this is not true. And in fact if people could not afford the mortgages they took out, they would have defaulted immediately, not two three or more years down the road. Nor would they have had mortgages in some cases 30 plus years.

Keep your chin up and just stick to the facts and the truth -- despite everything, sticking with the facts (not opionns) really ultimately does get through. Maybe someone and even some of the public not caught in this awful mortgage mess will get the message. Being in the public eye is not easy, but the bozos you've been dealing with have not seem to have gotten the message that ILLEGAL TACTICS are ILLEGAL. and just because you're not a bank does not give them the right to BULLY you and try to BURY you with ILLEGAL and FRIVOLOUS legal actions. I think the WF layer goes beyond belief in suing you for filing an injunction. But I am sure he/it is counting on the fact that you won't be willing or able to spend the money to fight the suit.
  9. tryinmybest

tryinmybest Guest

Good for you! It is always good to get some media exposure.

However, have you seen the high profile estates in foreclosure? Like the Hearst-Davies estate in Los Angeles. And the
    man owned the estate for 30 years. Ouch. We are all in good company, eh?
  10. KFish

KFish LoanSafe Member

Good for you for sharing your story. The majority of people will not judge you and understand what you are going through. You have done nothing wrong! Just read the comments and you will see how people feel.

Hang in there and Ill be hoping you get a ton of money from the bank in your lawsuit!!
  11. goldie

goldie LoanSafe Member

That is GREAT news! I don't see why you should throw away your career in the financial sector - there are DECENT and GOOD banking institutions (like credit unions & some smaller regional banks). So if something happens, work for one of them. I should think they would be more understanding and they probably don't care for the way "too-big-to fail-but-needs-periodic-taxpayer-bailouts-and-cry-like-babies-when-they-don't-get-their-way" run their organization anyway. A good employee is a good employee regardless of their personal life. I hope you do make it to the Today Show. You GO girl!:D

Even though you are apprehensive about all the "what ifs," doesn't it feel good to get your story out there?;)
  12. flippinwacko

flippinwacko LoanSafe Member

DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!!!
    HOPE that your employer fires you!
    What cause would they have?
    There are plenty of Labor lawyers that love this kind of shit!
    And they all do it for part of the suit!

Keep close tabs with this reporter...if you do get fired, do a follow up!
    Get an attorney before you do anything with a follow up!

Do not be forced to resign by your employer!
    Do not sign any documentation!
    Take paper copies of everything!
    Start keeping a log of time in, lunch, time out of work!
    Keep copies of emails!

Most importantly of all!!!! DO NOT WORRY! Remind yourself that, You have done the right thing! Think of how many people you will be helping by having balls as big as a bull!!!!

I ENVY you and everything you have done FOR US!!!!
  13. JILLSTACI

Fannie Mae is Annoyed by the Article - Wants Retraction!!!

Fannie Mae is crying FOUL!! Here is a rundown of recent emails (personal/identifying info removed) between my attorney and Kim, the reporter for the Palm Beach Post who penned the article regarding lender-approved home invasion:

Wed, September 22, 2010 2:24:40 PM
    <NOBR style="WIDTH: 699px" id=1_messageHeaderSubject_text class="cgSelectable msgSubjText">MERS TO WELLS.pdf (SECURED) - Adobe Acrobat Standard</NOBR>

<TABLE class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellPadding=0 _no_widget="true"><TBODY><TR style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" class=msgHeaderContainer><TD id=1_messageHeaderLabelCell><NOBR id=1_messageHeaderToLabel class=headerRecipientLabel _no_widget="true">From:</NOBR></TD><TD>(my attorney)</TD></TR><TR id=1_messageHeaderToContainer class=msgHeaderContainer><TD><NOBR id=1_messageHeaderToLabel class=headerRecipientLabel>To:</NOBR></TD><TD>Kim (the reporter at the Palm Beach Post)<TD></TD><TR style="HEIGHT: 2px"><TD style="HEIGHT: 2px"><TD style="HEIGHT: 2px"></TD><TR id=1_messageHeaderAttachmentsContainer class=msgHeaderContainer><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD><TD _no_widget="true">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<HR class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noShade>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript defer charset=utf-8>var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}};if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms"];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "MERS TO WELLS.pdf (SECURED) - Adobe Acrobat Standard";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "kevinr@verobeachlawyers.com";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";YAHOO.Shortcuts.version = "2.9.0";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {"lw_1285291391_0": {"text": "on March 10","extended": 0,"startchar": 1104,"endchar": 1114,"start": 1104,"end": 1114,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Attached to this e-mail is an assignment of Mortgage executed on March 10 after a foreclosure action was filed against Ms Winterberg claiming","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110310T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291391_1": {"text": "Wells Fargo","extended": 0,"startchar": 1299,"endchar": 1309,"start": 1299,"end": 1309,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.306264,"capAbtScore": 2.24306,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.306264,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],"category": ["WIKI"],"wikiId": "Wells_Fargo","relatedWikiIds": ["Citigroup", "Countrywide_Financial", "Bank_of_America", "Wachovia", "Washington_Mutual", "JPMorgan_Chase", "Pulte_Homes", "Caterpillar_%28company%29", "New_York_Stock_Exchange", "EMC_Corporation"],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "to convey the Mortgage from the originating party Wachovia to Wells Fargo However based on Wells Fargo s own pleadings Wachovia had no","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291391_2": {"text": "March 10","extended": 0,"startchar": 1405,"endchar": 1412,"start": 1405,"end": 1412,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "March_10","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "own pleadings Wachovia had no interest to convey as of March 10 Call it what you want and some call it fraud","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110310T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291391_3": {"text": "public record","extended": 0,"startchar": 1530,"endchar": 1542,"start": 1530,"end": 1542,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.582723,"capAbtScore": 3.50236,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.582723,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Public_records","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "definitely the wild west in south Florida This too is public record Kevin M Rollin Modern One Building 2101 Indian River Boulevard","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291391_4": {"text": "Indian River Boulevard","extended": 0,"startchar": 2472,"endchar": 2493,"start": 2472,"end": 2493,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.263151,"capAbtScore": 2.37821,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.263151,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "is public record Kevin M Rollin Modern One Building 2101 Indian River Boulevard Suite 200 Vero Beach FL 32960-7701 Telephone 772 231-4440 ext","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291391_5": {"text": "Vero Beach, FL 32960-7701","extended": 0,"startchar": 2609,"endchar": 2639,"start": 2609,"end": 2639,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.292653,"capAbtScore": 2.91828,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.292653,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/zip"],"category": ["PLACE"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Rollin Modern One Building 2101 Indian River Boulevard Suite 200 Vero Beach FL 32960-7701 Telephone 772 231-4440 ext 117 Facsimile 772 231-4430 krollin@verobeachlawyers.com THIS","metaData": {"geoArea": "30.6794","geoCountry": "United States","geoCounty": "Indian River","geoIsoCountryCode": "US","geoLocation": "(-80.403381, 27.64185)","geoName": "32960","geoPlaceType": "Zip","geoState": "Florida","geoStateCode": "FL","geoTown": "Vero Beach","geoZip": "32960","type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/zip","visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291391_6": {"text": "(772) 231-4440 ext. 117","extended": 0,"startchar": 2852,"endchar": 2874,"start": 2852,"end": 2874,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291391_7": {"text": "(772) 231-4430","extended": 0,"startchar": 2995,"endchar": 3008,"start": 2995,"end": 3008,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291391_8": {"text": "ASSENT","extended": 0,"startchar": 4616,"endchar": 4621,"start": 4616,"end": 4621,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.257857,"capAbtScore": 2.13986,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.257857,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Royal_Assent","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "THEY ARE IN ANY WAY ALTERED USED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN ASSENT WHICH ASSENT IS NOT GIVEN BY THIS TRANSMISSION OR USED","metaData": {"visible": "false"} }};YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSetID = "19c9e46302cf232e01e3dcd96dd15366";</SCRIPT><STYLE><!-- _filtered {font-family:"Cambria Math";panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"sans-serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"sans-serif";}span.EmailStyle17 {font-family:"sans-serif";color:windowtext;}span.BalloonTextChar {font-family:"sans-serif";}.MsoChpDefault {} _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}div.WordSection1 {}--></STYLE><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://d.yimg.com/jq/css/cs_3.7.2.css" media=all>Kim,

Here is another kicker for you. Attached to this e-mail is an assignment of Mortgage executed on March 10 after a foreclosure action was filed against Ms. <JILLSTACI>claiming Fannie Mae was the owner. The assignment purports to convey the Mortgage from the originating party, Wachovia, to Wells Fargo. However, based on Wells Fargo’s own pleadings Wachovia had no interest to convey as of March 10. Call it what you want and some call it fraud but it’s definitely the wild west in south Florida. This too is public record.

Wed, September 22, 2010 2:05:52 PM
    <NOBR style="WIDTH: 685px" id=2_messageHeaderSubject_text class="cgSelectable msgSubjText">RE: Fannie Mae/<JILLSTACI></NOBR>

<TABLE class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" class=msgHeaderContainer><TD id=2_messageHeaderLabelCell><NOBR id=2_messageHeaderToLabel class=headerRecipientLabel>From:</NOBR></TD><TD>(my attorney)</TD></TR><TR id=2_messageHeaderToContainer class=msgHeaderContainer><TD><NOBR id=2_messageHeaderToLabel class=headerRecipientLabel>To:</NOBR></TD><TD>Kim <TD></TD><TR style="HEIGHT: 2px"><TD style="HEIGHT: 2px"><TD style="HEIGHT: 2px"></TD><TR id=2_messageHeaderAttachmentsContainer class=msgHeaderContainer><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noShade>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript defer charset=utf-8>var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}};if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms"];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "RE: Fannie Mae/Winterberg";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "kevinr@verobeachlawyers.com";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";YAHOO.Shortcuts.version = "2.9.0";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {"lw_1285291394_0": {"text": "on Feb. 2","extended": 0,"startchar": 1267,"endchar": 1275,"start": 1267,"end": 1275,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "is that the locks were changed on Ms Winterberg s home on Feb 2 and on Feb 3 Fannie and Wells told their lawyer","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110202T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_1": {"text": "on Feb. 3","extended": 0,"startchar": 1281,"endchar": 1289,"start": 1281,"end": 1289,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "were changed on Ms Winterberg s home on Feb 2 and on Feb 3 Fannie and Wells told their lawyer to begin the foreclosure","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110203T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_2": {"text": "Attorney General s Office","extended": 0,"startchar": 1469,"endchar": 1499,"start": 1469,"end": 1499,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.560108,"capAbtScore": 3.18095,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.560108,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Attorney_General_of_Mexico","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "and key Their lawyers who are under investigation by the Attorney General s Office for fraud may have been working on something internally but","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_3": {"text": "March 2","extended": 0,"startchar": 1597,"endchar": 1603,"start": 1597,"end": 1603,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "March_2","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "on something internally but the action was not commenced until March 2 when the Complaint was actually filed That is one full","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110302T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_4": {"text": "court docket","extended": 0,"startchar": 1791,"endchar": 1802,"start": 1791,"end": 1802,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.672291,"capAbtScore": 3.49037,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.672291,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "not print a retraction Attached is a copy of the court docket which is public record and which verifies the date which","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_5": {"text": "public record","extended": 0,"startchar": 1813,"endchar": 1825,"start": 1813,"end": 1825,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.738153,"capAbtScore": 3.50517,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.738153,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Public_records","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Attached is a copy of the court docket which is public record and which verifies the date which a foreclosure action was","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_6": {"text": "2101 Indian River Boulevard, Suite 200 Vero Beach, FL 32960-7701","extended": 0,"startchar": 3208,"endchar": 3394,"start": 3114,"end": 3409,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.997287,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street"],"category": ["PLACE"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "action was first commenced Kevin M Rollin Modern One Building 2101 Indian River Boulevard Suite 200 Vero Beach FL 32960-7701 Telephone 772 231-4440 ext 117 Facsimile 772 231-4430 krollin@verobeachlawyers.com THIS","metaData": {"geoArea": "30.6794","geoBldgNumber": "2101","geoCountry": "United States","geoCounty": "Indian River","geoDeliveryPoint": "suite 200","geoIsoCountryCode": "US","geoLocation": "(-80.403381, 27.64185)","geoName": "32960","geoPlaceType": "Street","geoState": "Florida","geoStateCode": "FL","geoStreetName": "Indian River Boulevard","geoTown": "Vero Beach","geoZip": "32960","type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_7": {"text": "(772) 231-4440 ext. 117","extended": 0,"startchar": 3635,"endchar": 3657,"start": 3635,"end": 3657,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_8": {"text": "(772) 231-4430","extended": 0,"startchar": 3792,"endchar": 3805,"start": 3792,"end": 3805,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_9": {"text": "ASSENT","extended": 0,"startchar": 5600,"endchar": 5605,"start": 5600,"end": 5605,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.355949,"capAbtScore": 2.19331,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.355949,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Royal_Assent","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "THEY ARE IN ANY WAY ALTERED USED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN ASSENT WHICH ASSENT IS NOT GIVEN BY THIS TRANSMISSION OR USED","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_10": {"text": "kmiller@pbpost.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 6732,"endchar": 6749,"start": 6732,"end": 6749,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_11": {"text": "kevinr@verobeachlawyers.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 7336,"endchar": 7362,"start": 7336,"end": 7362,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "the locks were changed On 9/21/10 1:16 PM Kevin Rollin kevinr@verobeachlawyers.com wrote I read the article Great job I thought it","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_12": {"text": "2101 Indian River Boulevard, Suite 200 Vero Beach, FL 32960-7701","extended": 0,"startchar": 7976,"endchar": 8055,"start": 7976,"end": 8055,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.997287,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street"],"category": ["PLACE"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "fair factual and professional Kevin M Rollin Modern One Building 2101 Indian River Boulevard Suite 200 Vero Beach FL 32960-7701 Telephone 772 231-4440 ext 117 Facsimile 772 231-4430 krollin@verobeachlawyers.com mailto:xxxx@verobeachlawyers.com","metaData": {"geoArea": "30.6794","geoBldgNumber": "2101","geoCountry": "United States","geoCounty": "Indian River","geoDeliveryPoint": "suite 200","geoIsoCountryCode": "US","geoLocation": "(-80.403381, 27.64185)","geoName": "32960","geoPlaceType": "Street","geoState": "Florida","geoStateCode": "FL","geoStreetName": "Indian River Boulevard","geoTown": "Vero Beach","geoZip": "32960","type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_13": {"text": "krollin@verobeachlawyers.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 8316,"endchar": 8343,"start": 8316,"end": 8343,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "FL 32960-7701 Telephone 772 231-4440 ext 117 Facsimile 772 231-4430 krollin@verobeachlawyers.com mailto:xxxx@verobeachlawyers.com THIS COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_14": {"text": "","extended": 0,"startchar": 8545,"endchar": 8584,"start": 8545,"end": 8584,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"linkHref": "mailto:xxxx@verobeachlawyers.com","linkProtocol": "mailto","linkRel": "nofollow","linkTarget": "_blank","linkYmailto": "mailto:xxxx@verobeachlawyers.com","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_15": {"text": "mailto:kmiller@pbpost.com]","extended": 0,"startchar": 10263,"endchar": 10288,"start": 10263,"end": 10288,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"linkHref": "mailto:kmiller@pbpost.com]","linkProtocol": "mailto","linkRel": "nofollow","linkTarget": "_blank","linkYmailto": "mailto:kmiller@pbpost.com]","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_16": {"text": "March 3","extended": 0,"startchar": 10669,"endchar": 10675,"start": 10669,"end": 10675,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_only"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "March_3","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "the Feburary lockout of Jillian Winterberg...I find an LP filed March 3 in Indian River County which would be after the lockout","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20110303T100000","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_17": {"text": "Indian River County","extended": 0,"startchar": 10680,"endchar": 10698,"start": 10680,"end": 10698,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "PLACE","predictionProbability": "0.842109","weight": 0.379063,"capAbtScore": 2.49179,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.379063,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/county"],"category": ["PLACE"],"wikiId": "Indian_River_County,_Florida","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "of Jillian Winterberg...I find an LP filed March 3 in Indian River County which would be after the lockout I believe Do you","metaData": {"geoArea": "1401.06","geoCountry": "United States","geoCounty": "Indian River","geoIsoCountryCode": "US","geoLocation": "(-80.601242, 27.70903)","geoName": "Indian River County","geoPlaceType": "County","geoState": "Florida","geoStateCode": "FL","type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/county","visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_18": {"text": "The Palm Beach Post","extended": 0,"startchar": 11215,"endchar": 11233,"start": 11215,"end": 11233,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "MOVIE","predictionProbability": "0.420268","weight": 0.367582,"capAbtScore": 1.04073,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.367582,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],"category": ["WIKI"],"wikiId": "The_Palm_Beach_Post","relatedWikiIds": ["Palm_Beach_County,_Florida", "South_Florida_Sun-Sentinel", "The_Miami_Herald", "Scripps_Treasure_Coast_Newspapers", "Florida_Lottery", "Panama_City_Beach,_Florida", "Greenwich", "Elena_Baltacha", "The_Advocate", "Keith_Traylor"],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "talking about Thanks Kim Kimberly Miller Business Real Estate reporter The Palm Beach Post Kimberly Miller voice 561.820.4435 fax 561.820.4407 Cox Conserves Please consider the","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1285291394_19": {"text": "http://www.palmbeachpost.com/go/kmiller","extended": 0,"startchar": 11352,"endchar": 11390,"start": 11352,"end": 11390,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Kimberly Miller Business Real Estate reporter The Palm Beach Post Kimberly Miller voice 561.820.4435 fax 561.820.4407 Cox Conserves Please consider the environment","metaData": {"linkHref": "http://www.palmbeachpost.com/go/kmiller","linkProtocol": "http","linkRel": "nofollow","linkTarget": "_blank","visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_20": {"text": "561.820.4435","extended": 0,"startchar": 11545,"endchar": 11556,"start": 11545,"end": 11556,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Business Real Estate reporter The Palm Beach Post Kimberly Miller voice 561.820.4435 fax 561.820.4407 Cox Conserves Please consider the environment before printing","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1285291394_21": {"text": "561.820.4407","extended": 0,"startchar": 11567,"endchar": 11578,"start": 11567,"end": 11578,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"capAbtScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0,"prismaScore": 0,"spectrumResolutionScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "Estate reporter The Palm Beach Post Kimberly Miller voice 561.820.4435 fax 561.820.4407 Cox Conserves Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail","metaData": {"visible": "true"} }};YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSetID = "9be8f8cd1c325ec7f4c778136c65714d";</SCRIPT><STYLE><!-- _filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} _filtered {font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"sans-serif";}span.EmailStyle17 {font-family:"sans-serif";color:#1F497D;}span.BalloonTextChar {font-family:"sans-serif";}.MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}div.WordSection1 {}--></STYLE><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://d.yimg.com/jq/css/cs_3.7.2.css" media=all>There is no technical about it. Technically an action is filed when a Complaint is filed with the Court. What happened under that set of facts then is that the locks were changed on <JILLSTACI'S>home on Feb. 2 and on Feb. 3 Fannie and Wells told their lawyer to begin the foreclosure process now that they already have the property under lock and key. Their lawyers (who are under investigation by the Attorney General’s Office for fraud) may have been working on something internally but the action was not commenced until March 2 when the Complaint was actually filed. That is one full month to the date from the lock-out. Your story is 100% accurate and you should not print a retraction. Attached is a copy of the court docket which is public record and which verifies the date which a foreclosure action was first commenced.

Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:56 PM
    To: (my attorney)
    Subject: Re: Fannie Mae <JILLSTACI>

Fannie Mae is now asking for a correction on the basis that Wells Fargo referred the file to a foreclosure attorney on Feb. 3, 2010, which they say technically means it was “filed†before the locks were changed.

On 9/21/10 1:16 PM, (my attorney) wrote:
    I read the article. Great job. I thought it was fair, factual, and professional.

To: (my attorney)
    Subject: Fannie Mae/<JILLSTACI>

Hey (my attorney),

I got a call from Fannie Mae today saying that a foreclosure had been filed previous to the Feburary lockout of Jillian ...I find an LP filed March 3 in Indian River County, which would be after the lockout, I believe. Do you know what they may be talking about?

Thanks,
    Kim

--
    Kimberly
    [​IMG]

Cox Conserves.
    Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Contents of this e-mail may be confidential and proprietary.
    Use discretion when forwarding.
  14. JILLSTACI

Fannie is Pissed

BTW, FlippinWacko, I want your dog! The one in your adorable avatar!

The lawyer for Wells and Fannie Mae is still apparently fighting over fees related to the second break-in of my legally owned property. I'll post that here shortly.

I guess Fannie has given up the ghost regarding the Palm Beach Post retraction? I'll post an update.