Home Loans and Support

I'm in foreclosure and i need HELP!!

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by madandconfused, Jun 16, 2011.

1. madandconfused

madandconfused LoanSafe Member

I hired a organization to assist me with my loan modification because BOA was stringing me along for 2 years. I was in loan mod status for two years!! The group was to basically be an liason between myself and BOA. I went on their website and it's GONE...Phone is disconnected AND they have took the money I paid them as well. I'm soo frustrated and i don't know what to do. Why does BOA take so long with Loan Mods. Oh, and another question, BOA told us throughout the loan mod process not to make a payment until the loan mod is complete. Have you heard that too. I'M SOO CONFUSED!:sad:
  2. laststraw

laststraw LoanSafe Member

I have not heard of that company, but I would NEVER pay a company to do a loan modification for me. I think most of them are lowlife predators who take advantage of other people's misfortune. Also, they don't do anything you can do on your own--it just takes work.

My suggestion would be to escalate your loan to the executive resolution group (the president's office) at BofA. The email addresses and phone numbers should be on a sticky at the top of the Bank of America section of this website.
  3. Boberto

Boberto LoanSafe Member

Contact your banks office of the president. You can find their email addresses on this site. You will get know where without this, in my humble opinion. I was in mod hell for 2.5 years. February contacted Wells OOP and i just sent my signed perm. docs back this week. Good luck
  4. nikfrz

nikfrz LoanSafe Member

BAC seems to be the worst as far as those that have been at this for 2 yrs or more. Well, probably most of them.

I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to close your file and start fresh.

As others have stated here, you can do it on your own. Read, read, until your eyes bleed. Arm yourself with information and apply it to your situation.

You will get help here, and on other forums as well . Just knowledge up.

Sorry you are going thru this Mad
  5. SurfwhenUcan

SurfwhenUcan LoanSafe Member

Hi madandconfused and welcome to the forum!

Loan mods take a long time for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that the bank doesn't want to do loan mods. Period. I always ask: How do you know the bank is lying? When you hear the words "We want to help you".

I recommend you research threads on this site having to do with BofA mods and learn through others experiences. All you need to know to get modified is on this site. Start off going to this thread: http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loan-...oan-workout-solution-post-your-situation.html

look at how people are posting their information in detail - then do the same. After that, it's probably a good idea to take Boberto's advice and contact BofA's OOP. This information is on this site as well. Good luck!