Home Loans and Support

I'm elegible for MHA loan modification but investor does not participate

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by alejandrad3, Sep 24, 2010.

1. alejandrad3

alejandrad3 LoanSafe Member

After being working with Bank of America for almost a year on a loan modification and been told that my mod was in review for several months and trial payments I found this week that the modification was not approved because the investor does not participate in this program or does not accept modifications. Please advice what should I do. I've been trying to figure out who the investor of my loan is and couldn't find the information. I called MERS and they told me was Goldman Sachs, called Goldman and didn't give me any information, called BOFA and they didn't give me the name but told me was not Golden Sachs. Please let me know what should I do? Should I contact NACA and see if they can help. How to find who the investor is to see if anybody had a success with this investor?
    Thanks