Home Loans and Support

I received my PERMANENT MODIFICATION documents!!!

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by sdeniseed, Dec 10, 2010.

1. sdeniseed

sdeniseed LoanSafe Member

Thank you so much for this website!!!! Getting my modification was a very difficult process and I know that I wouldn't have made it without your support and guidance. I know how lucky I am in getting this done in a relatively short period of time, but I believe it's because I started the process at exactly the right time with the rule changes as well as the fact that Freddie Mac is my investor.

I know that NACA and Chase get a bad rap, but NACA's Newark office assisted and gave me wonderful advice. Freddie Mac also helped when I went to the home save event. Believe it or not, Chase for the most part was wonderful and courteous through out the process. I do admit that I was extremely diligent with the phone calls and faxing of documents. Even when I was told to call next week, I'd call the next day. Paystubs and statements were faxed every month without being asked. I considered getting my modification as having a part time job.

I started the process in April with NACA. Received trial payments for Aug, Sept and Oct. Made a total of 5 payments.

Current rate at 6.37%

Modified Rates are

yr 1-5 at 2%
    yr 6 at 3%
    yr 7 at 4%
    and yrs 8-28 at 4.37%

My best advice is to never give up and to look to this website for support when you feel you you can't take it anymore.