Home Loans and Support

home oan mod from Wells fargo

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by robert0507, Apr 16, 2010.

1. robert0507

robert0507 LoanSafe Member

short story....contacted wells fargo after i missed one payment in january. The did a in house mod broght my payment from 2163 to 1632 with 4 % int. for the life of the loan. My neg was really helpful. got in touch with him march 9. gave me mod numbers april 6 got final doc april 14 signed and good to go........:D
  2. Againsttheodds

Againsttheodds LoanSafe Member

Congrad on your mod.. So your mod is perm?
  3. robert0507

robert0507 LoanSafe Member

yup its perm. It took about 3 weeks form the time I talked to the neg. and when they called and told me my mod had been approved.
  4. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Wow you received the modification extremely fast Roberto! Thank you for joinng and sharing your story:) If you do not mind can you please post your story in our success stories section here for others to view. It is very encouraging for others to see such an excellent modification!

Success Stories - Homeowners Who Fought Back & Won - Loans, Debt & Credit