Home Loans and Support

Help three ??? on loan Mod.

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by bluebeta123, Apr 21, 2010.

1. bluebeta123

bluebeta123 LoanSafe Member

I have been told by a lawyer I need to be late for Suntrust to consider trying a Loan Mod. with Hamp. Just not to bother other wise. Is it true? Can I also start debt negotiation on my cc at the same time or should one go before the other? Will a lawyer be helpful in either of these.. ? so dang lost and confused always carried my weight now everything is going south and i need help!
  2. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

The answer to your first question is no, you don't have to be late to get help. If you're having a hard time dealing with the bank, the link in my signature can help you. On the credit cards, if you need to deal with them, the sooner the better. Call the banks yourself on the cards and explain you're having a hardship. Stay strong my friend.