Home Loans and Support

HELP! Anybody knows the direct contact for Bank of America HELOC Settlement dept?

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by lvlocal, Jul 16, 2010.

1. lvlocal

lvlocal LoanSafe Member

I am trying to reach someone at Bank of America to who handles settlement and to release lien/deficiency for a HELOC only. I was on the phone with Customer Service, Home Retention Dept and Short Sale Dept several times over and over being transfered and no one has a clue who I should speak with for 4 hours.

I do see that people are doing settlements with their HELOC and anybody who can help me would be great since I have in a tight timeline. If you have a direct number and/or a contact person, please do post.

Thank you in advance.
    :confused:
  2. orlando

orlando LoanSafe Member

Depend on how many days you are late, You case will go to different department.
    You will have different account manager.
    Account manger can handle setttlement.
    Before charge off, they ask 85%.
    After charge off, you will have good deal.

I don't have good luck before charge off.
  3. Whittier

Whittier LoanSafe Member

HELOC DEPT 800-621-1044
    PHONE# 800-936-6362 MOD (the only dept who can mod/settle your account)
    FAX# 336-805-9566
    They are located in the corp office in N. Carolina
  4. lvlocal

lvlocal LoanSafe Member

Thank you, I contact them on Monday and see what happens.
  5. Whittier

Whittier LoanSafe Member

lvlocal any updates?
  6. lvlocal

lvlocal LoanSafe Member

Unfortunately, no luck finding the decision maker. I tried so much for several days but nobody has a clue.