Home Loans and Support

GLen Beck and GM

Discussion in 'Fox News' started by Slim Shavings, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Slim Shavings

Slim Shavings LoanSafe Member

Glenn Beck and GM [General] - MarketTicker Forums

Currently on his radio show - he's sold all his American car stock and his American cars, primarily over two things: bailouts AND On-Star technology being used by the government.

He advised everyone to get rid of their cars with the technology, as the government can AND will use it against you. He intimated that On-Star was one reason GM was bailed out.

REad the rest of the posts!!
  2. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

So I guess the solution is to buy a foreign car? Beck is an Anti-American jackass.