Home Loans and Support

Full Reconveyance?

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by californialove, Jan 18, 2013.

1. californialove

californialove LoanSafe Member

My mom could not afford to pay her 2nd mortgage. She stopped making payments 1 year ago. She received in the mail today from County Recorder office a Full Reconveyance from Wells fargo.
    This is what it reads.........................Bank of America as present Trustee for the Deed of Trust executed by Jane Doe a single woman as trustor Date XX/XX/XXXX having been requested in writing by the holder of the obligations secured by said Deed of trust to reconvey the estate granted to trustee under said Deed of trust does hereby reconvey to the person or persons legally entitled therto without warranty all the estate title and interest acquired by trustee under said Deed of Trust

What does this mean? Please help.
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Californialove,

If you have received a reconveyance from Bank of America on your second mortgage, it suggests you've been released from the liability of the mortgages. You may receive another letter shortly stating the loan has been forgiven. Here are other members who have been sent the same letter..

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/wells...rustee-full-reconveyance-county-recorder.html
  3. californialove

californialove LoanSafe Member

Wow!!! Thank You for that info.
    Tha is definately a blessing for her :)
  4. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Yes this could be great news! Please keep us posted on whether or not the lien is fully released, this is very helpful information for anyone who may be in a similar position.