Home Loans and Support

Fox does it again

Discussion in 'Fox News' started by caldwell02, Nov 11, 2009.

1. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

Video: Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

LOL Caldwell. You just got to love the Daily Show:)

I cannot believe Fox would try to trick America by putting sections from 2 completely different rallies making it seem as one...
  3. Littlelost

Littlelost LoanSafe Member

O Boy!. :)
    Got cought red handed .. how funny!.
  4. Sunbeam

Sunbeam LoanSafe Member

I saw that last night and thought to myself "these guys need to do a better job of propaganda creation or even the really stupid people who watch their show will start to catch on."
  5. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

I have no idea how Fox gets away with this, total deception and lies. To big to fail apparently.
  6. mintdeer

mintdeer LoanSafe Member

HA HA HA HA! This has made my day! Yeah Jon Stewart!
  7. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

MSNBC is saying Bauchman or who-ever she is used tax payer money to promote that little party she threw by using her government web-site. They say that's a big No-No. I may have this a little mixed up, didn't pay that much attention to it at the time.
  8. Chased around and around

Chased around and around LoanSafe Member

Did we forget to add that at the end of Sean's show last night, he apologized to Stewart for the editing job of the video after Sean found out it was wrong?...
  9. caldwell02

Just saw that on an article on Huffington Post. Hannity really had no choice to apologize if he is going to continue to represent the "fair and balanced" network. do you REALLY think Hannity didn't know about or wasn't surprised at the editing job?
  10. Riley18

Riley18 LoanSafe Member

I saw Hannity's explanation and he was very insincere. He had better come up with a better explanation the next time he comes up with an outright lie. His followers make it too easy for him.

Michelle Bachmann is being investigated for using her official website to promote a rally. The last guy who got caught doing that went to prison. She seems to get away with crazy stuff though so we will see.
  11. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

This is just something we can easily prove. There is so much we do not know that is manipulated and or edited to fool viewers.

However, people confuse watching news to a game of football or baseball by idolizing men or women. They become affixed to people that can do just about anything and their fans would not care. They even become more fiercely protective and loyal to their teams and idols.

We have a society that promotes the idolization of people and TV figures. These people unfortunately become drunk and addicted to their idols.

Fox makes it into a game of football or UFC and people buy it hook, line and sinker. Why, well because Fox says so. You're either with us or against us!

[YOUTUBE]55ZreK7CslA[/YOUTUBE]
  12. caldwell02

Right on. Nice. Watched the whole thing. That guy (admit I don't know who he is) was PISSED!
  13. Riley18

Riley18 LoanSafe Member

Do you mean Rick Sanchez on CNN. He slammed Fox before for "reporting" that CNN did not cover their bogus tea parties.
  14. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

That was a pretty good smack down, It's nice to see other networks calling out Foxes B.S., Rick seems like a pretty stand up guy, today he was talking about a kid that was brought into this country illegally by his parents at age three, he grew up in America, its the only life he knows, and he is what I would like to call a model Citizen. Unfortunately he is considered an illegal alien because of something he had no control over when he was a baby. I thought Rick did an excellent job of representing this kid and showing how un-just things sometimes can be.
  15. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

Today I caught a little bit of Bill Orielly. He was talking about the Fort Hood shootings today and called it an act of terrorism, not a tragedy. I had to strongly dis-agree with him on that one. It doesn't matter if it turns out to be an act of terrorism or not, it was still very much a tragedy. People died, that's a tragedy.
  16. caldwell02

I caught some of that O'Reilly thing till I couldn't stand it any more. He was screaming about the number of times the network used the word "terror" or "terrorism." I mean really. Is THAT news, or is it just the playground bully whose pants have been pulled down?
  17. Garry

Garry LoanSafe Member

That reminds me of the time I watched Hannity talk about certain words Obama has used and how many times he has used them. How pathetic is that? No relevance what so ever. To him this was a valid reason to Hate Obama.
  18. taz007

taz007 LoanSafe Member

19. caldwell02