Home Loans and Support

Fox Admits to Using Wrong Sarah Palin Footage

Discussion in 'Fox News' started by Moe, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Fox shows old file footage of the 2008 campaign to claim Palin is drawing huge crowds for her book

[YOUTUBE]luNheD4DGr8[/YOUTUBE]

FOX rolls wrong video, heads may roll: The Swamp
    1 person likes this.
  2. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

Oh Moe I beat you to it! Look under the other Fox did it again thread. Although I don't have the cool video :)
  3. Moe

You actually tipped me off to it ;) I just forgot to give your props because I am posting all over the place. haha. Thanks pal.:D
  4. Irish Gal

Irish Gal LoanSafe Member

Jon Stewart nails it, again. He responds to Fox News commentators' gross over-generalizations about "liberals" and Sarah P.

Jon Stewart Explains To Conservative Pundits Why He Doesn't Like Sarah Palin (VIDEO)
  5. Moe

Jon Stewart is good, but I do not agree with his everything is great attitude and that all is well in the US. But hey, maybe people say I need to lighten up more and not be so doom and gloom.