Home Loans and Support

Fight MERS, Foreclosure Fraud

Discussion in 'UNITE & FIGHT - Share Your Ideas on How Homeowners' started by nichole04, Jan 23, 2011.

1. nichole04

nichole04 LoanSafe Member

There's a lot of things happening now in light of the many fraudulent foreclosures that have been done by the banks. Many loans especially the ones with MERS on them have broken chains of title and many have been sold more than once to different pools of investors. This complicates things for homeowners who are trying to negotiate modifications with their lenders because it is very difficult to find out who the true lender is. The loan servicer you make your mortgage payments to are not the true owner of the mortgage and often times they will not tell you who the owner of your mortgage note is. I have done many hours of research on this and I am in the process of now challenging my pretender lenders right to foreclose on my property. I want to help others here who are trying to keep their homes by educating themselves on how to fight back. Just google livinglies, MERS fraud, foreclosure fraud, chink in the armor, mortgage servicing fraud and learn everything you can in fighting back against these fraudsters.
  2. fightforit

fightforit LoanSafe Member

Merscorp's Arnold Retires as Chief Executive; Bognanno Named Interim CEO
  3. chattykathy

chattykathy LoanSafe Member

Nichole - have you seen the Ibanez case findings? Precedent-setting re: MERS not having standing!
  4. nichole04

nichole04 LoanSafe Member

Yes, just google Ibanez Massachusetts supreme court ruling and you can view it on different websites. I know you can view on on scribd as well.
  5. Mommystar

Mommystar LoanSafe Member

ok I have a mortgage and it says ..... security instrument is given to Mers but says (solely as nominee for lender as hereinafter defined, and Lender's successors and assigns ) what ????

This is the original mortgage document we signed with Prism Mortgage company ... and this is Exhibit A in my foreclosure summons

now GMAC mortgage LLC is who we make the payments to and is listed as the plaintiff but when I called them to asked who is the investor of my loan they told me Aurora loan servicing .... so does the investor own the loan ??