Home Loans and Support

FHA Streamlined refinance...Can't find a lender

Discussion in 'FHA Loans, Requirements & Rates' started by kieran2230, Jul 24, 2012.

1. kieran2230

kieran2230 LoanSafe Member

Is there a lender that will do a FHA streamlined refinance with:

1. no income
    2. no job
    3. investment property(have renters)
    4. no credit check(very low credit score around 510)
    5. no appraisal (appraises around $124k, owe $139k)

I called around attempting to see if I can find someone to refinance according to the minimum FHA guidelines with no luck.

1. Employment verification is not required with an FHA Streamline Refinance
    2. Income verification is not required with an FHA Streamline Refinance
    3. Credit score verification is not required with an FHA Streamline Refinance
    4. appraisal is not required if you pay closing costs up front
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

A lot of lenders seem to make it very difficult to qualify for an FHA streamline refinance. I would suggest contacting a member here by the name of Erik Sandstrom, he has helped many people work on refinances both through the HARP and FHA streamline refinance program. You can find his contact information listed in the following thread:

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/harp-...y-your-lenders-arent-offering-harp-2-now.html