Home Loans and Support

FHA failing, 30 billion bailout just reported on evil Fox news

Discussion in 'Fox News' started by Slim Shavings, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Slim Shavings

Slim Shavings LoanSafe Member

FHA loan modification are failing. Probably why nobody is getting one. The word i out they may need another 30 billion. FHA cancled their report . Speculation that the news wasn't good.

Will link story as soon as the MSM gets enough guts to put it out there
  2. Big Booger

Big Booger Guest

3. Slim Shavings

Quick read it looks like in two or three years they will be able to afford to take more e more mortgages. NO hurry.
    Gotta take a close look. Our Govt is TOTALLY Screwed up
  4. B Stevens

B Stevens LoanSafe Member

Fox news isn't evil. It is the only news I watch and it was the first to break with the story. The real story. I don't believe anyone would know what the hell was really going on if Fox didn't report what congress attempts to do behind closed doors.

Fox news also asks questions to the people they interview with the perspective of the devil's advocate which I guess could be evil.
  5. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

B. Have to disagree. Fox has a really strong agenda. If you want "news" you have got to watch other channels, look online, read other papers. If they were real news, they would approach issues from an objective perspective. That does not happen at fox and quite frankly not many places.
  6. B Stevens

What is Fox's agenda? To oust the president? Oust the Democrats? Or to get everyone to be open and honest and tell the good with the bad?

Or is there another agenda?
  7. Slim Shavings

I go for fox. But you have to be the kind of person that doesn't want to be spoon fed. and told this is right. They ask question and you have to search it out to see if its true. Just like this story. Fox broke it, Boogg28 verified it on WSJ. Have you seen it on ANY State run media yet. Will you see it. i doubt it. They are the support team for POTUS and Congress
  8. Social Apocalypse

Social Apocalypse LoanSafe Member

I wonder what news headline WOULD get the nations attention? What would scroll across our collective screens that would make Congress and Main Street America say, "Holy COW! We're going DOWN!" I've already seen it, hundreds of times over the past months... but apparently Congress is not about to stick their heads out the window and check the weather.

GOD it's amazing. It's like flying on an airplane and the wings fall off and the pilot comes on and says, "Don't worry folks, please take your seats while we take care of this little inconvenience. Everything is going to be FINE."

It's really amazing to me. WHAT DOES IT TAKE? We are in PERIL, and I am NOT an alarmist, nor a doomsayer.
  9. Slim Shavings

10. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

What did they do during the 8 years Bush was in the office? Everything BUT REPORT on what was going on in Washington.

It was war, war, war! Lets get those terrorists. They went from supporting the government and as soon as the Republicans lost and McCain in 2008, now they are ALL OF A SUDDEN ANTI BIG GOVERNMENT and Obama.

I bet you all believe that there was weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq, right?

No one can dispute this video below, if so, please debate me. One can only DENY the truth and reality in this video. Please, please wake up people. This is not an attack on your character, just a plead to pleeeeeaaaaassssseee WAKE UP!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]Lvc6snW0B9k[/YOUTUBE]

SEE PARTS 1-8 ON MY CHANNEL) Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism is a 2004 documentary film by filmmaker Robert Greenwald that criticises the Fox News Channel, and its owner, Rupert Murdoch, claiming that the channel is used to promote and advocate right-wing views. The film says this pervasive bias contradicts the channel's claim of being "Fair and Balanced", and argues that Fox News has been engaging in what amounts to consumer fraud.
  11. Social Apocalypse

Social Apocalypse LoanSafe Member

Hey Slim, thanks for the video... it helps my figure... now I can't eat breakfast. There are VOLUMES of clueless voters like this who voted for Obama because he had the magic money bag, and they were all singing that "they finally got a piece of the pie". I said, when he won... "I wonder where he will hide from them when he runs out of free stuff?" Because, he's going to run out, sooner than I even thought. Terrifying.
    I feel that if people don't know why they are voting for someone, they shouldn't vote for them... we don't need the ignorant vote. This will be a clear study in what happens when we do.
  12. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Slim, you have came a looooong way since our first debate on Fox. I also watch Fox, but know based on my knowledge of the world, to question everything I see on TV.

They are the media for the elephant in the room, the Republican and Fascist corporate parties. Wars, rich get richer and corporations rule the world is Fox's agenda.

When you know the agendas of the worlds elite, it is easy to see the lies and games that are played on the people.
  13. Slim Shavings

CHri*St Moe
    My two boys were in Iraq. The nukes went to Syria. Why the hell do you think the Israelis bombed the damn site.
    YEa the repubs sucked and a lot was not reported. A lot of that was because were so busy trying to keep track of everything the libtards were doing to try and destroy this country. A fact brought out white well by the current admin. And now the repubs are being taught a lesson just as the libs are right now. A shit load of people are in DC to see to that. But did the State run Media encourage that. NO FOX did
    I don't know just what happened for you to get such a hard on for Fox but it really takes away from what you are trying to do here and your honesty about yourself.

A lot of people on the State Run media reported what a great thing it was for people to buy houses and get ARMS and all the other garbage they sold. People on Fox were warning. Were all learning a lot of lessons right now.
  14. Slim Shavings

you can't just put up some left wing video by some anti war type and say debate me. THE kids can barely old enough to feed himself. How old was he 8 years ago Show me some credientials and who are their backers
  15. Slim Shavings

have ya checked out the current connections of the State run media and Obama. Its far and above anything in the Bush Admin.
  16. B Stevens

Moe, everytime congress (R or D) passes laws to "protect" the people, the people get screwed. Congress needs to get out of the way. THe people could have crushed these corporations that are not doing right by not backing them. Take away their income because there is a better product and voila! They either change or disappear. Our government shouldn't bail ANY company out. They need to stay out of the way.

With that being said, has Fox done anything different than MSNBC, ABC, CNN? Nope. Our entire congress was fooled into believing there were WMD's in Iraq. It wasn't because of Fox. It was reported to the white house by the CIA. Our CIA. There were a few in congress who voted not to go into Iraq. R's and D's.

The Republican and Facist corporate parties? First of all, the Republican party has lost their way. There are only a handful of true republicans as elected officials. As for the Facist corporations, they are gaming the rules set into place by our congress. Why shouldn't they? Our congress takes bribes or money from special interest groups. That is corruption. It occurs on both sides. Democrat and Republican. The corruption needs to stop. Congress has to quit taking the money. Obama had a great idea. "There won't be any lobbyists in the white house or congress." What happened to that? They are in the WH on Obama's administration. They are still in the congress nudging lawmakers.

You can't blame it on Fox, Republicans, Democrats, Corporations or any group as a whole. It is an individual corruption problem and they need to be removed from whatever office they hold.
  17. MyHAMP

MyHAMP LoanSafe Member

I truely feel sorry for you...:rolleyes:
  18. MyHAMP

MyHAMP LoanSafe Member

Moe, OF COURSE there were...But before we rushed into Iraq and "accomplished" our mission, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton managed to smuggle them to Iran. Soooo....Let's start war with Iran, too...:D
  19. MyHAMP

MyHAMP LoanSafe Member

Ah, so you know where the "nukes" went because your boys were in Iraq. Interesting...:D
  20. Slim Shavings

Not me but people I know. And interestingly enough FOX showed the trucks crossing the border.
    NO one has had the intelligence to think that there were national security issues that kept them from reporting every detail. Thankfully since we were so busy listening to the anti war types we had the Isrelis take careof that for us.