Home Loans and Support

Executive response unit, so far so good....

Discussion in 'CitiMortgage' started by Sinndy, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Sinndy

Sinndy LoanSafe Member

Hi all. I am a Citi mortgage customer. I am trying to work with them for a loan mod and had been getting nothing but the run around. Then one of the supervisors refered my case to Rahman Warner in the executive response unit. He has only had my case for less than 2 months but he has helped me more than the multiple reps from the 6 months before that combined. Rahman advised us he is only waiting on one more document from the IRS which he said should only take a few days then my case will be ready to be sumbitted to underwriting. I am currently waiting on Rahman to tell me it is ready to be sent to underwriting. Right now we are waiting to hear And trying to stay positive but based on past experience and the horror stories I am hearing I am still not completely comfortable that things will get better. I will keep everyone updated.

Waiting on pins and needles,
    Jolien
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..............

CitiMortgage has a dedicated site for homeowners going through the process of modification here;

Homeowner Support

If you run into any glitches at this point, which you shouldn't since you are working with escalations, you can contact the Executive Response Unit directly;

homeownersupport@citi.com

Good Luck with the modification!! Please keep us posted on how it is going.
  3. Sinndy

Sinndy LoanSafe Member

Hi Cat

Thanks for your response . I am currently working with Rahman Warner In the Executive Response Unit. I contacted them on July 1, 2013 - because I have just received a letter saying I am being sent to Foreclosure. The reason marked was " unable to receive all required documents , incomplete mod application package" - letter sent signed "Rahman Warner" - I was very upset

I guess Rahman was not available so I was rerouted and I spoke with Steve in the Executive Response Unit - He told me to, " Set the letter aside - it was obviously sent automatically from the computer" and he knew this must be correct because ;
    my file has already been sent to the Underwriter. so it should be just a few days before we hear something about our modification request.
    I hope this is the case - just the stress reduction is going to be greatly appreciated. I will keep you updated.
    Thanks again for allowing me to post

regards, Jolien
  4. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Unfortunately the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing happens more often than not with these lender dept. It should be fine at this point since it has been sent to underwriting. Just keep in mind that we are coming up on a longer holiday weekend and you may not hear something until 10 business days, which is a requirement.

According to the guidelines for HAMP;

Servicers must determine the borrower’s eligibility for a modification using information obtained in
    the Initial Package and subsequently verified. Servicers are required to notify the borrower of the
    eligibility determination within 10 business days of completion of such assessment.