Home Loans and Support

E*Trade Bank (dba CLC Consumer Services)

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by CaliforniaDreamin, Dec 29, 2008.

1. CaliforniaDreamin

CaliforniaDreamin LoanSafe Member

Greetings!
    Does anyone have any contact information and/or experience in dealing with CLC Consumer Services? They are the name I have as the servicer on a second mortgage with E*Trade Bank. I have a second mortgage with them, and cannot seem to find any forums with discussions about how they are handling loan modification requests? I found one question, but it appeared that there was confusion about whether or not it was E-Loan or E*Trade Bank. I am definitely looking for information about E*Trade Bank and CLC Consumer Services. Thanks in advance!
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Hi CaliforniaDreamin,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining..........

Do you receive a statement from them with a customer service number that you can contact and ask for their loss mitigation dept.?
    Their website is like Fort Knox...........you can't past the first page for any contact info without your loan number........
    https://www.clc-consumerservices.com/CLCCSWeb/start.do
  3. CaliforniaDreamin

Thank you Cat for the response. I do have their customer service number (18003212206). I thought I would check in here first to see if there were secondary numbers available. I also wanted to see if others have attempted contact, as well as see what sort of response folks have been getting. I'll call them soon and let everyone here know what sort of response I get. Thank you!!
  4. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

I know there were a couple of members that were dealing with them.....but they have not updated their threads with any outcomes........so that would be great if you can so that anyone else that has them can see your experience........:)

Good Luck!!
  5. CaliforniaDreamin

Update #1:
    Tried calling them today...spent 40 minutes on hold before having to go to work. Will keep you posted regarding any progress.
  6. forthhoyt

forthhoyt LoanSafe Member

ETrade Bank serviced by CLC Consumer Services.

I am taking a new listing with a 2nd with Etrade, serviced by CLC. I found this tread while googling. I just wanted to let you know I found a direct number for the short sale dept. After calling 6 different numbers and getting transfered a dozen times... I ended up at 855-245-3812
    She confirmed they are CLC Comsumer Services and they handle Etrade seconds. She is emailing me their packet/requirements.

Hope that helps..
    Forth

PS... I did not have to wait on hold... answered on the 3 ring..