Home Loans and Support

Does Chase offer any type of deferment program?

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by lbeck, Jul 15, 2011.

1. lbeck

lbeck LoanSafe Member

I've been unemployed for about 6months and have run out of resources to pay my mortgage. Then on NPR there was a story on July 7,2011 about 12 month deferments for people unemployed and who where up to date with there payments, But I can not find any info on this program. My bank is Chase and when I've called I have received many different answers but none about the deferment program. Does anybody know anything about these deferments. I do not wish to refinance or do a modification. My loan is a FHA loan. Thanks for the help LB.
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Hi lbeck,

Here is the information on that part of the program.
    HUDNo.11-139