Home Loans and Support

"Corporate Advance Paid" $1500???? What??

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by rachel_p, Nov 19, 2009.

1. rachel_p

rachel_p LoanSafe Member

I check up on our account online daily now, to see if they have corrected any of our amounts since our modification has been made permanent.

It changes daily...some days it shows payments, some days it doesn't. I know this is supposed to take a few months, but it is slowly getting there.

Today I checked, and under "transactions" they've added in our most recent payment (which is good), and they also entered in "Corporate Advance Fee's". It's showing that it's charging me $1500+ for this. Oddly enough, the exact amount that it's showing for these fee's is the exact amount that our most recent payment was made for. Did they just screw me out of $1500+ and called it "fee's"??? Anyone have this happen?
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

3. rachel_p

rachel_p LoanSafe Member

Thanks Evan, I saw that. But this is a LOT more than that. That's why it concerned me. I would probably let a couple hundred dollars go, but $1500? That is a lot. We will be calling CHase to see what they have to say. I'll update :)
  4. chevy56

chevy56 LoanSafe Member

We were charged corp advance fees also $95.00 no where near what you were charged.
  5. Stuart C

Stuart C LoanSafe Member

Here's mine:

<table id="grdHistory" style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="alternatingrowcolor"><td class="bodytext10sm" align="left">07/14/2009</td><td class="bodytext10sm">CORPORATE ADVANCE PAID</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">$200.00</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">$0.00</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">$0.00</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">$0.00</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">$200.00</td><td class="bodytext10sm" align="right">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>