Home Loans and Support

Contact information

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by JJsFrustration, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JJsFrustration

JJsFrustration LoanSafe Member

While going through the various threads, I've come across several posts with useful contact information. I think it would be a huge help if someone has a list put together, to post it all in one place.

This could include Chase Executive Resolution, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, NACA, any other useful contacts. Maybe with a short description for each.

Does anybody have such a list?
  2. acesfull

acesfull LoanSafe Member

names and numbers are needed.
  3. Jillian118

Jillian118 LoanSafe Member

Its on a sticky at the top of the forums
  4. acesfull

acesfull LoanSafe Member

Hi

The stickys are not listing contact info. Have they been moved?

acesfull
  5. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Good idea lets sticky this one in the Chase section. Everyone can share contacts they have received throughout the process:
  6. caldwell02

caldwell02 LoanSafe Member

Here are some contacts I've collected. I have some fax numbers, etc., that I can add later. I am not absolutely positive that all of these Chase numbers are still good.

CHASE IS REGULATED BY THE COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p< O:p< b>

Comptroller of the Currency
    <FONT size=3><?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:p<?xml:namespace forum www.loansafe.org http: ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:country-region>U.S.

250 E Street SW Room 9048

<ST1:p<st1:City w:st="on">Washington</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">DC</st1:State> <st1:postalCode w:st="on">20219</st1:postalCode>

<FONT size=3>Chase overall: 800-548-7912 or 877-682-4273<O:p< O:p< font>

<O:p< O:p< b><FONT size=3>Loss Mitigation: 877-838-1882 ext. 52195<O:p< O:p< font>

<O:p< O:p< b>

Customer Care – One of the numbers collections people call you from: 866-926-8937

<O:p< p O:p<>
    <FONT size=3>CHASE CEO:<O:p< O:p< font>

Jamie Dimon

jamie.dimon@jpmchase.com

CEO OF HOME LENDING:

David Lowman

<FONT size=3>Executive Team:<O:p< O:p< font>

executive.office@chase.com

(p) 1-800-242-7399

<O:p< p O:p<><O:p< p O:p<>

Penney Davis, Executive Resolution Team

904-462-2287

alsebre.davis@chase.com

<O:p></O:p>

Imminent Default Team: 866-888-5935

<O:p< p O:p<>Ali Khansa

Litigation, Escalations and Executive Support, Imminent Default Team

JP Morgan chase

8880 Freedom Crossing Trail

<ST1:p<st1:City w:st="on">Jacksonville</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">FL</st1:State> <st1:postalCode w:st="on">32256</st1:postalCode>

800-894-6995 x 4623229

(f) 469-549-5716

(e) ali.khansa@chase.com

<O:p< p O:p<>If you are asked for a 4506T form, the address that should be on line 5 is:</O:p<>

<O:p< p O:p<><O:p< O:p< font>Chase/WaMu Fulfillment Center

<st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">P.O. Box</st1:Street> 46930</st1:address>

<ST1:p<st1:City w:st="on">Glendale</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">CO</st1:State> <st1:postalCode w:st="on">80246</st1:postalCode>

Angie Ackerman

Executive Office Resolution Group

1390 Timberlake Manor Pkwy Dr, Suite 100

Chesterfield, MO 63017

Angella.L.Ackerman@Chase.com

Ph:636-735-2133 E-fax:636-898-5260<O:p></O:p>

Carla Brantly

866 605 9253 x3682<O:p< O:p< font>

<O:p< O:p< font>

<O:p< O:p< font>

OCC - in California: 1800 613-6743

Susan Howard

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

550 North Brand Blvd., Suite 500

Glendale, CA 91203-1900

Telephone: (818) 240-5175

</O:p<>
    </O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<></O:p<>
    </O:p<></O:p<>

</ST1:p</ST1:p</O:p<></ST1:p</O:p<>
  7. caldwell02

Sorry about that last post. I could not fix the spacing.
  8. zander

zander LoanSafe Member

The 8937 number is no longer taking calls.

I have been using these; 1-800-848-9380 Home Owners Assistance

1-800-848-9136 Customer Interaction Center
  9. leslie184

leslie184 LoanSafe Member

Re: Amazing! It worked! The e-mail!

Amazing!!! I joined the group yesterday after googling my frustrations regarding poor customer service with Chase and NACA....
    ...and I saw somebody's posting that individuals should e-mail the CEO of Chase... I thought right that is really going to work..... but I went ahead...

...and then today! i had 2 phone messages from the Executive Resolution Group at CHase asking me to call them and saying it was in response to my e-mail to Jamie Diamon, the CEO of CHase/JP Morgan! Thank you to the person for putting down his e-mail.... I was thinking it would be good to also e-mail the Board of Directors of Chase... send them photos of your family...your house, etc... let them know that you are a real person..not some statistic. :):)
  10. delco

delco LoanSafe Member

Re: Amazing! It worked! The e-mail!

sent an email earlier today only to receive notice from my email that it was unable to deliver it to both dimon and ackerman
    it did manage to get thru to executive resolution no response as of yet
    was told 10/20 that package was complete with credit check and bpo and in the hands of underwriting. could expect a decision in as early as 30 days 11/20 but in any event not more than 60 days 12/20
    was told earlier today that it would more likely be in the next 30 days )1/20/2010
    so much for being current
    the only thing i have been able to achieve since april is to deplete my 3 months of reserves
    within 25 days they will have been in receipt of 3yrs tax returns , 12 months of complete financials including retirement accounts and utilitiy bills
    since the first week of july my file has consistently been up to date as has my irs form be resigned every 60 days
    i know as i make it a point to contact immenennt default a minimum of 3 times a week
    at this point, they can have the house where i have lived for the past twenty five years
  11. leslie184

leslie184 LoanSafe Member

i am really sorry that they bounced you..... but i am convinced there is power in numbers...and while I thought NACA was the answer.... there needs to be a group who will organize people to stand in front of the CEOs homes..and their Board of Directors.... go to their children's schools...show up everywhere..it will only work if there is a mass... if it is just one person - than that person is a kook or stalker....
    .... we have to keep motiviating each other.
  12. Upside

Upside LoanSafe Member

Where is the uprising of the People to the CEO's of Chase, BOA, etc....they are raking in the dough, giving Bonuses larger this year than back in 2005 and WE are losing are homes through no fault of our own? I will join the front line...give me a date and time for the march/rally on the CEO of Chase....I am there!
  13. delco

delco LoanSafe Member

leslie184
    there is merit to what you say
    however i wouldnt go the the schools, there children dont need to be traumatized
    i know as my daughter is traumatized at the thought of losing her home since birth
    she has offered to quit college so as to be able to help out here as i am on disability and have been since early 06
    as she has a year and a half left its not going to happen
    i distincley remember the president saying that one shouldnt have to choose between providing for one's child's education or losing their homes
    let me know the result's of your contact with executive resolution
  14. Bounty2411

Bounty2411 LoanSafe Member

Well, I just fired off a seething letter to the Executive Response department about my situation as well, lets see how well this goes over. I let them know in no uncertain terms that I was very angry (for a lack of a politically correct term, since I am ex-Navy :) ) about the support I've received and want someone who knows how to fix this thing (which I doubt they have someone)

Guess we'll see how this goes. Thanks to all for putting up this kind of information.
  15. caldwell02

Chase and OCC faxes, Senate Banking Committee, Barney Frank

SOME FAX NUMBERS:

Jamie Dimon Fax: 212-270-1121
    David Lowma Fax: 314-256-2800

Office of Comptroller of Currency: Fax:
    713-336-4302
    President Obama: Fax; 202-228-4260

Senate Banking Committee: Fax: 202-224-5137

Barney Frank's office:

Steve Adamske, Communications Director, House Financial Services committee
    steven.adamske@mail.house.gov

Elizabeth Esfahani, Press Secretary, House Financial Services Committee
    elizabeth.esfahani@mail.house.gov
  16. caldwell02

HUD Phone numbers (can't find faxes yet)

Shaun Donovan, Secretary, HUD - 202-708-0417
    Ron Sims, Deputy Secretary, HUD - 202-708-0123
    Helen R. Kanovsky, General Counsel, HUD - 202-708-2244
    William Apgar, Senior Advisor for Mortgage Finance 202-402-2076
    Eureka Gilkey, White House Liaison 202-708-0811
  17. caldwell02

Another fax number for the white house that was posted on another thread; the member says it has gotten response, but suggested the fax be brief and to the point:

202 456 2461
  18. caldwell02

This Number was posted on another thread in December 09 as a good number for the Chase Exec Team:

1-888-310-7995 Extension 6233
  19. exhausted by chase

exhausted by chase LoanSafe Member

Thanks for all the numbers and email addresses, guess I've got some work to do tomorrow :)
  20. chasepmt2hot-firefighter

chasepmt2hot-firefighter LoanSafe Member

Thanks a million... I love how loyal loansafe members are...