Home Loans and Support

Citi Hosts Foreclosure Prevention/Homeowner Assistance Event for Service Members and Veterans on Oct

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by Evan Bedard, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

CitiMortgage and VeteransPlus, a national veteran service organization, are coming to the Washington, D.C. area on Thursday, October 17, 2013, with Citi’s proprietary ‘Road to Recovery’ for the Military, featuring a homeowner support event for current and former members of the Armed Forces. At this event, Citi’s Homeowner Support Travel Team of mortgage professionals and VeteransPlus financial counselors will have one-on-one discussions with current and former service members in need of assistance with their mortgages, offering clear answers to their mortgage questions in a private setting. All military service members and veterans, including those who have missed payments or have payment concerns, are invited and do not have to be CitiMortgage customers to attend. Find event details here. [​IMG]

As part of the company-wide Citi Salutes initiative to support service members, veterans, and military families, CitiMortgage has developed and implemented a variety of additional programs to assist active duty military and veterans. Last year, Citi introduced the Citi Military PCS (Permanent Change of Station) Transfer Assistance Program, a reduced payment program for qualifying service members who have PCS orders. Service members required to relocate who have CitiMortgage-owned first mortgages may have their monthly payments reduced to $250.00, or to their escrow payment only, for a six-month period. More information is available at www.citisalutes.com.
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Community,

Final reminder for the Road to Recovery event Thursday near Washington D.C. ALL struggling veterans and service members are invited to this event, not just CitiMortgage customers.

The event will be held at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center - 5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA 22311