Home Loans and Support

CHASE Untruths to Comptroller of Currency, Who's Regulating the Banks

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by ifihadknown, Dec 23, 2011.

1. ifihadknown

ifihadknown LoanSafe Member

I have contacted my law makers and regulators. The banks are thumbing their noses at the regulators-Comptroller of Currency. My complaint was against CHASE regarding the modification process. The Comptroller found no violation after CHASE provided a manufactured letter that they had offered me a modification and I did not respond. All lies-no letter was sent, no modification offered. IAn appeal has been filed with the regulators.
  2. Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff LoanSafe Member

My opinion. You are wasting your time with the OCC. They are in bed with the banks.
  3. ifihadknown

Jeffrey,

Your opinion is appreicate. Perhaps both posts will help others take a different course of action. Thanks!
  4. Tarin Myhairout

Tarin Myhairout LoanSafe Member

HI Ifihadknown:
    (wow - your name says it all!!)

I know that it may seem like a waste of time, but I am a fan of multiple complaints, to many regulators.

It may not work in any single instance, but it at least creates a record of the misbehviour. If we don't help create that record, the regulators simply say "See? There must not be a problem, because no one complained."

Just my 2 cents,

Tarin
  5. ifihadknown

Tarin,

Thanks for the reply! I will continue the push ahead-an appeal has been filed. If necessary, I will exhaust the appeals process and other means. I agree that non-action can be interpreted as there are no problems.

Best,