Home Loans and Support

chase.com modification site

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by kat99, Mar 27, 2011.

1. kat99

kat99 LoanSafe Member

I signed into my chase.com account tonight and noticed that the modification center has been updated. They are including a bit more information as to the status of your loan mod. I'm in Step 2 (Trial payments) and they've now included the date that they sent the trial package. Tab 3 is the Final Mod part with a bit more general information. Wouldn't it be nice if we never had to talk to another stupid chase employee and could just work the mod request online??!!
  2. qwertygirl

qwertygirl LoanSafe Member

I noticed that too. Came to this site to see if anyone else had. I'm still in the Step 1 tab, which apparently is a "Document Tracking Tool", yet they don't have most of my documents tracked, lol. So, it's nice to know your Step 2 is accurate. One day I hope to log on and see that I've gone to that tab. It's been 7 months, so I'm not holding my breath, but still, it looks like they are trying to better communicate the process.
  3. 1down1togo

1down1togo LoanSafe Member

When I got my Trial Plan, step 2 showed that it had been sent the same day it was sent.
    When I got my final mod paperwork, step 3 didn't show that it had been sent until about 6 weeks later.