Home Loans and Support

Chase Bank Address - CEO / President's Office - I wrote and got our case escalated.

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by outriggal, Apr 2, 2010.

1. outriggal

outriggal LoanSafe Member

Mr. Frank Bisignano
    Chief Administrative Officer
    JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    270 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017-2014

I told old Frank the my senator told me to write to him directly and then told him our story. We are current and have been trying to get modified since July. First I got back a form letter about three weeks later and then about two weeks later I got assigned to someone in the executive team. I have a direct dial to my executive team contact and email.He calls me back same day when I call. I think I getting close, but who knows.

Worth a try folks!
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Thanks for sharing this great contact. As long as people only call after they have tried themselves for some time, then this may be an effective avenue. I encourage only those who have fought for months to use this contact and if you are just starting in the process, it is best to keep trying and wait to utilize a contact like this until it is absolutely necessary.

It will be interesting to see if Chase modifies your mortgage that is not delinquent. This would be a rare loan modification case if they do.
  3. outriggal

outriggal LoanSafe Member

Moe, I totally agree, I would give it at least 6-8 months before writing to the CEO. We've been trying since July and were in a never ending holding pattern, so I wrote to the CEO.