Home Loans and Support

Can NACA help with PENNYMAC?

Discussion in 'NACA' started by kmn022002, Jul 7, 2011.

1. kmn022002

kmn022002 LoanSafe Member

Does NACA has any contract with PENNYMAC? Can NACA help in getting loan modification with Pennymac?
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Hi kmn022002,

Have you tried to contact NACA and ask this question? They work with the servicers advocacy department and it would be up to the investor on your loan whether or not to accept but it would be worth a try if you want to keep your home. See if there is a Save the Dream Tour near you where you can go in person.

https://www.naca.com/index_main.jsp
  3. kmn022002

Pennymac

Yes , I called 1800 number, they told me that don't have any contract with pennymac.
  4. Cat Damiano

5. kmn022002

Pennymac

Actually, the modification terms offered by them is not affordable. Their response is either take it or walk out...was wondering if NACA can help me negotiating permanent affordable solution.
  6. Cat Damiano

NACA can only go as far as an investor will allow. You can try the process through them but be prepared because it may take a while of back and forth negotiation to get to a workout plan that PennyMac will accept.
  7. kmn022002

Naca

Pennymac is the investor. So no hope there I guess. Actually, NaCa did get a affordable modification when my loan was with CITI. Unfortunately CiTi sold the loan to Pennymac the same day. Pennymac refuses to honor that. Should I get legal help?
  8. Cat Damiano

You can try contacting NACA supervisor Kevin Winn and see if he may be able to open the file with PennyMac.

Kevin Winn
    1-617-250-6222 ext 1254
    kwinn@naca.com
  9. Renoira

Renoira LoanSafe Member