Home Loans and Support

California Foreclosure Prevention Act and Chase Class action Law Suit

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by soccerfan, Jan 22, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan LoanSafe Member

We received a notice of default and the 90 day period expires on February 24, 2010. We are currently working on a loan modification. How does one apply for the California Foreclosure Act? Do we need to go to court or contact the Trustee who send us the notice? Hire an attorney?
    Second, has anyone heard of any class action law suits against Chase in California (san Diego)? I found one that claims they have one pendibg (United Law Group), but found out they have an "F" rating with BBB, and they have numerous complaints on the Complaint Board.
    Thanks