Home Loans and Support

California Foreclosure Prevention Act and Chase Class action Law Suit

Discussion in 'Chase Mortgage - Tell Us Your Chase Story' started by soccerfan, Jan 22, 2010.

  1. soccerfan

    soccerfan LoanSafe Member

    We received a notice of default and the 90 day period expires on February 24, 2010. We are currently working on a loan modification. How does one apply for the California Foreclosure Act? Do we need to go to court or contact the Trustee who send us the notice? Hire an attorney?
    Second, has anyone heard of any class action law suits against Chase in California (san Diego)? I found one that claims they have one pendibg (United Law Group), but found out they have an "F" rating with BBB, and they have numerous complaints on the Complaint Board.

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy