Home Loans and Support

Barbara Desoer's email

Discussion in 'Countrywide Home Loans - Tell Us Your Countrywide ' started by giantsfan, Aug 28, 2009.

1. giantsfan

giantsfan LoanSafe Member

Morning everyone, could someone please send me barbara's email. I misplaced it. Thanks for your help.
  2. ama125

ama125 LoanSafe Member

barbara.j.desoer@bankofamerica.com
  3. giantsfan

giantsfan LoanSafe Member

thank you so much.
  4. Angel8448

Angel8448 LoanSafe Member

I have been trying to send an email to Ms. Desoer for a couple of days now, and the mail comes back to me. Am I doing something wrong?
  5. Noelle

Noelle LoanSafe Member

Sending an email will not get her attention, plus they probably disabled it and have given her a new one.

The ONLY way and I do mean ONLY way to get the attention of these people is to FedEx a letter to the president of the bank and to her, copy your congressman, the OCC, and anyone else you can think of. Once you FedEx a letter to them you will get some personalized attention. I have first hand knowledge of this.

And you must keep following up, if you don't hear back in a week or so, FedEx another letter. Call the president's office, etc.

Good luck!
  6. cosm10

cosm10 LoanSafe Member

Or use her Office phone nr and fax:
  7. stevebrown

stevebrown LoanSafe Member

I e-mailed Barbara yesterday and received a call today. Maybe I was just lucky, but my luck hasn't been good lately... until today?
  8. 871910311

871910311 LoanSafe Member

I emailed Barbara Desoer to get assistance on a loan modification. SHE was quick in response in getting me to a person who would handle my account. Unfortunately, that person (Felicia Ford)never returned any of my phone calls. I then emailed Barabara once again and after 2 weeks, Felicia finally got to returning my call. She then "assigned" me to gent named Marcus Morgan who took the same initiative and didn't return any of my calls. I emailed Barabara Desoer for a 3rd time and have yet to hear anything back.

I am NOW aware why Bank of America has so many foreclosures....their employees are inept and unable to do basic duties.

My home is now going into foreclosure and I forward all my collection calls to Barbara Desoer
  9. GiantsFan2

GiantsFan2 LoanSafe Member

Barbara Desoer's personal contact information

Hi,

Anyone use this service?

BANK OF AMERICA CEO Contact Info & BOA Executive Information for < $3

10. marcus1231

marcus1231 LoanSafe Member

What is her email? I'd like to give a try and email her as well, see what I can do before I start spending money on fedex envelopes. email me if you can, or if anyone has any ideas how to get her email.
  11. trichert

trichert LoanSafe Member

I've gone through the office of the CEO and president 4 times now. They keep reassigning me to the same rep who is extremely nice and sounds like he wants to help but yet nothing happens with my mod :(
  12. Angel8448

Angel8448 LoanSafe Member

barbara.j.desoer@bankofamerica.com
    Be blessed. I got help the very next day that I got her email address from this board. Keep us posted.
  13. vrsecond@aol.com

vrsecond@aol.com LoanSafe Member

Contacting Barbara Desoer at Bank of America (BofA)

I have to admit I was a bit reluctant to email her, but I did send an email to the address from this board. I rcvd a call from her assistant the very next day. Her office sent me a fed ex the very next day after "returning my call" and the documents they sent were the same as what I had already sent three times (email, letter and thru my loan counselor). I also sent a Fed Ex outlining my attempts to contact and work with BofA. I sent a copyh of that same letter to the Senate Banking Housing committee, and my local actions news people, I figured why not use every outlet I can to get someone's attention.
    Since the initial email I've gotten several calls, the most recent stating I have now been assigned a "negotiator" , whatever that means. I have to say this is the most I have heard from BofA in a year and a half when I first started asking for a modification.

So, keep calling, emailing, sending letters, do what you must, and most of all never give up.

Good luck to all
  14. lbanos

lbanos LoanSafe Member

Hi All: Does anybody know if this email is still good for Barbara Desoers, and has anyone received a direct reply from her or her office?
    Thanks Much,
  15. lbanos

lbanos LoanSafe Member

Hi There:
    Were you ultimately able to solve any/all of your issues?
    Thanks
  16. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy LoanSafe Member

I tried to email to Barbara Dosoer but did not go thru. :(
  17. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

What I posted for you in the other thread is the direct line to the executive team which you had asked for in your post. Did you call directly? And Barbara Desoer has not been with BofA for a couple of years now so her email would not be working. But you can call the number I posted and that will put you directly in touch with the CEO's office.

BofA Executive Team
    1-704-386-5687