Home Loans and Support

Bank Of America Stands Out For Poor HAMP Performance

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by Housebroken13, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Housebroken13

Housebroken13 LoanSafe Member

Bank Of America Stands Out For Poor HAMP Performance

"The eight largest servicers have offered an alternative mortgage modification to 44.5 percent of homeowners whose HAMP modifications have been canceled, but Bank of America has offered alternate mods to only 24 percent of the 148,129 homeowners whose trial modifications the bank canceled. For homeowners denied trial modifications, 31.3 percent have been offered alternate modifications by the Big Eight. Bank of America has offered alternate mods to just 11 percent of these folks."
  2. goldie

goldie LoanSafe Member

Not surprising at all. But thanks for posting this - it may help reinforce my case against B of A. I'm suing for reasons other than MHA, but may have to show I made a "good faith effort" and this info just confirms what I already knew!