Home Loans and Support

Bank of America is trying to take my home...HELP!!

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by wannakeepmyhome, Jun 20, 2011.

1. wannakeepmyhome

wannakeepmyhome LoanSafe Member

Long Story short....a two year battle for a loan remod has turned into what Iam being told by other agencies is an Auction date at the courthouse for our home. I have received NOTHING from Bank Of America or their attorney. Last week began recieving letters from local attorney and realtors offering assistance for our foreclosure. FORECLOSURE??? What Foreclosure??? I have submitted document after document for a remod on our loan. We have been told one seven (7) different occasions that the paperwork fell through the cracks or had been misplaced. In March of 2011 we RESENT all of the documents all over again. This time I was told it would take up to 90days for a decision. Who do I call??? What do I do now? This fight with Bank of America is out of control. They are unresponsive and unprofessional. They have turned my file over to several different representative of which NONE can give me answers. So for right now the court here in our town is due to auction our home on July 5, 2011. The DEVIL is a liar and he can not take from us what God has given us.
  2. SurfwhenUcan

SurfwhenUcan LoanSafe Member

You don't really provide any details on your case in any of your posts that we can use to determine where you stand on qualifying. Modification is really just simple math based on your income and payment, among other things. The problem I see is that you say you are "now back on your feet". In banking language, that means your hardship is now past and that is not good for qualifying for a mod.

The good news is that you should have a nice pile of cash saved up after not making payments for so long.