Home Loans and Support

Attracting Advertisers to your website...

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by roughyear, Dec 26, 2009.

1. roughyear

roughyear LoanSafe Member

Once you have your website fleshed out, and have done all you can with getting ranked on the search engines, and you start getting some traffic.. How do you attract advertisers that will pay for exposure on your website?

Do you manually contact them one at a time, do you use some sort of agency, or will they find you and ask to advertise on your site on their own?

How do the contracts generally work, what do they pay, and what are the pitfalls to watch out for?
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

The best way to start is with Google Adsense. That is actually all I am doing at the moment on this website and loanworkout.org. I get paid by Google and the advertisers pay Google. I am not at liberty to discuss what I am paid due to confidentiality reasons but it is enough to support my family of 5 and employ 2 people part time.
  3. roughyear

roughyear LoanSafe Member

You don't have to discuss your particular contracts.. but I was just looking for a 'general' idea of how it all works...

Thanks....

Seems lke a big mountain when you stare up at it from the valley.. Hopefully, someday, I can be looking down from the heights at the path I traveled up the slopes....